• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who should get Dawn? Kenny vs. Conway!

Who get's Dawn?

• Conway!

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Kenny!

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Neither- Someone else will.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Undecided...

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • What?

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

Kutomba

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
Come on, the anime makes it so obvious- you can't miss it! Kenny has a crush on Dawn. Conway has a crush on Dawn. Who should get the girl?

Although my favorite among the two is Conway, since Kenny is a coordinator like Dawn I think he'd be the top pick.

While it's not my Dawn OTP (Twinleaf is <3), HeatTag definitely wins over Penguin for me. Conway = <3 His interactions with Dawn are much more fun than Kenny's.

Pfft, obviously Conway. Kenny is nervous about showing his affection for Dawn. Conway has no shame. I think even Dawn has figured out what Conway thinks of her.

Plus, Conway is just a way more interesting character than Kenny. Unless Dawn likes her males with a dash of boring sauce.

And Dawn is, what, a prize now?

She's just some kind of trophy guys compete with each other for?

What should I get mom for Christmas? A new sweater!

What should I get dad for Christmas? Some sunglasses!

What should I get Billy for Christmas? Oh! I know! His very own Dawn!

Oh, come on. It's just a cartoon lol

*points to sig*

Conway, no doubt. His interactions with Dawn are some of the best on the show.

Conway all the way. A lot of awesome moments between those two, and it looks like it can happen.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I dunno, I'm a fan of the victorious first friend cliche, but Conway is great in his own right...

Screw it. Kenny.

Well, Dawn does seem gigundo creepied out by Conway. And Conway is Ash's rival after all, heh.

Barry!

Kenny's too boring and Conway's too creepy!

I picked Conway; they'll definelty be for each other... (X_X}

Well Conway is so freakin' gross. And Kenny is blah. Anyone's better than Conway though.

But Barry beats both of them. hands down. :D

I prefer Paul or Kenny...so I picked Other.

I like Conway but I don't think Stalking is love.

Neither. I'm a twinleaf shipper. Think about it.
Barry: Annoying and an Idiot.
Dawn: Fun to have around and slightly smart.
OPPOSITES ATTRACT.

Ursula. They bring out the best in each other contest wise, and so maybe bed wise too? :p

I say Conway. I think there was a trope like that on TVTropes... Give Geeks A Chance or something.

Plus, Kenny is annoyance personified, at least to me.

On the other hand, Ursula is a good choice, too, but that's for completely different reasons altogether...

Back
Top Bottom