• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Who wants Gallade In Smash?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
My mind has been wanting Gallade in smash, It's such a Random choice like jigglypuff, I love it. I've Asked streamers, and twitter with the #Galladeforsmash, What do you think, Would you want it in smash and if so, Moveset.

Tongue-in-cheek is lacking teeth
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I kind of want something less human like. We already have a human-tiger hybrid thing. Perhaps Silvally or maybe Dusknoir? This Is probably just me.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kind of want something less human like. We already have a human-tiger hybrid thing. Perhaps Silvally or maybe Dusknoir? This Is probably just me.
I'm in this camp; Gallade is a pretty good fit for where the Smash roster is currently at as a fairly normal humanoid (even though he's not a pretty anime boy/girl, which seems to be the prevailing trend), but I also don't particularly want Smash to be overwhelmingly comprised of those body types. Give me... I dunno, Swalot? Swalot for Smash!