• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who wants Gallade In Smash?

Aged of all strings

Reaction score
My mind has been wanting Gallade in smash, It's such a Random choice like jigglypuff, I love it. I've Asked streamers, and twitter with the #Galladeforsmash, What do you think, Would you want it in smash and if so, Moveset.

I kind of want something less human like. We already have a human-tiger hybrid thing. Perhaps Silvally or maybe Dusknoir? This Is probably just me.

I'm in this camp; Gallade is a pretty good fit for where the Smash roster is currently at as a fairly normal humanoid (even though he's not a pretty anime boy/girl, which seems to be the prevailing trend), but I also don't particularly want Smash to be overwhelmingly comprised of those body types. Give me... I dunno, Swalot? Swalot for Smash!

while it may be conceptually interesting, i feel the execution would be.... somewhat boring. i can imagine a moveset of something like psycho cut, close combat, maybe two other moves i can't think of atm but nothing that would make it a super exciting pokemon to use over other potentially, more interesting smash picks.

While I'd rather see Zeraora, Cinderace, or Inteleon for a new Pokemon rep, I'd be down for Gallade as well. He's one of my favorite gen IV 'mons, and the only one I really like in the Ralts line, and like the OP mentioned would be a neat random pick for a fighter. Plus, I wouldn't mind more gen IV rep for fighters, it'd give me another Pokemon I like to use aside from Lucario.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom