• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally thought about it and decided.

Un-evolved:
-Totodile
-Aipom
-Chikorita
-Mareep
-Natu
-Eevee

Evolved:
-Feraligatr
-Ambipom
-Meganium
-Ampharos
-Xatu
-Flareon

Chikorita from SS, Eevee bred off one from Platinum, and Aipom from another cart prolly. Natu'll prolly be bred on SS but hatched in HG.

Well, I finalized my Soul Silver Team and this is what I decided to go with

soulsilverdreamteam.png

Noctowl- for my Flying Type
Espeon- To get good use out of my Eevee
Mamoswine- Since they decided to add him to the Pokedex, I thought I should take advantage of that.
Ampharos- Caught it back when I first play Silver and has been a staple in every Johto Theme Team
Octillery- Thought I should go for a Water Type I really never handled before
Typhlosion- Got to go with the Fire starter for tradition sakes. He was my first starter in Silver and decided to go through with Cyndaquil.

Gosh, it's been awhile since I've been here...

Hm, I think I'm going with...

Chikorita/Cyndaquil, Espeon, Fearow, Umbreon, Fearow, and... Blissey?

Of course, that's one team. I'm sure mine will end up being different :p But I always try to get a Fearow on there on principal.

Probably something like...

Feraligater (Starter)
Breloom (<3 Shroomish)
Mismagius (My favorite new one)
Lanturn (Parafusion ftw)
Crobat (Always have one)

And the 6th will be my HM slave.

I don't have a full team planned out. After replaying LeafGreen through improvisation, I'm going to be spontaneous in my pokemon choices. The only 2 pokemon I know for sure are:

-Totodile
-Miltank

Otherwise, I might get Scyther, Donphan, Skarmory, Electabuzz, Onix, Dragonite, Umbreon, etc. I'll try to stick to Gen II pokemon though.

I am going to get:
Mismagus
Misdrevous
Shuppet
Gengar
Dusclops
Drifblim

I'm trying to stick with Ghost type pokemon. What I'm going to do is do a lot of trading amoungst people who have these pokemon and get them onto my Diamond version, then transfer it to my soulsilver.

Hmmm... I've been thinking about my team again, and I decided to change it a little.

Feraligatr
Steelix (Magneton if I can't get one..)
Ursaring
Yanmega
Crobat
Electrode?

I like all the ones that look like dogs. I only have Pearl so I don't know what regions they're in though.

I don't believe I've posted here. Here they are, ready to be dispatched come Sunday.

Like I did with Platinum, probably gonna trade a team of Lv. 1 Pokemon newly hatched from my Platinum to SS/HG (dunno which I'll get), bar the starter.

I like to mix it up, so...

Totodile: My water-type starter and my go to guy for Surfing.
Magby: Always wanted to raise a Magmortar. I'm going to trade over a Magmarizer from one of my DPt games if I have one, and I'll probably use it around Pryce by trading Magmar back to Platinum, and then back to HG.
Elekid: I'll be doing a similar thing with this as I did with Magby.
Phanpy: Another Pokemon I've wanted to raise, it'll serve as my heavy-hitter.
Natu: My Flyer once it reaches Xatu.
Dunsparce: My ultra-super-mega surprise member, the lowly Dunsparce shall be the greatest member of my team!

Like I usually do, all these Pokemon are Johto Pokemon (bar the evolutions of Magby and Elekid, but close)

Like I did with Platinum, probably gonna trade a team of Lv. 1 Pokemon newly hatched from my Platinum to SS/HG (dunno which I'll get), bar the starter.

I like to mix it up, so...

Totodile: My water-type starter and my go to guy for Surfing.
Magby: Always wanted to raise a Magmortar. I'm going to trade over a Magmarizer from one of my DPt games if I have one, and I'll probably use it around Pryce by trading Magmar back to Platinum, and then back to HG.
Elekid: I'll be doing a similar thing with this as I did with Magby.

Phanpy: Another Pokemon I've wanted to raise, it'll serve as my heavy-hitter.
Natu: My Flyer once it reaches Xatu.
Dunsparce: My ultra-super-mega surprise member, the lowly Dunsparce shall be the greatest member of my team!

Like I usually do, all these Pokemon are Johto Pokemon (bar the evolutions of Magby and Elekid, but close)

I like the way you think.

Been thinking about my team and I've decided that, in-game, I want to use some Pokes I've never trained before (but always found really cool.) I think I'll get through the game with these guys:

-Feraligatr- My starter

-Jumpluff- I've always been intrigued by this one, but chose different Grass types instead. I think it's time to give her a shot

-Lanturn- Same as Jumpluff, always intrigued me, never trained one. I will now

-Ampharos- I usually don't like repeating types, but Ampharos is just too cool to pass up

-Pidgeot- My favorite starting bird (I was going to choose Noctowl, but I already trained one in Pt, so this one wins by default)

-Houndoom- I did train one before (and I love it) but no other Fire type interests me. This one will make it to my final party

All of them will be EV trained just after obtaining them (yes, even Totodile. Hey, I EV trained my Turtwig in Platinum (ended up with Torterra before fighting Roark) so this one should get the same treatment)

My final team though, will be composed of my favorite Pokemon. They'll be the following:

-Feraligatr- Same one I started with

-Venusaur- Favorite Pokemon of all time. I just can't not have it. This one will be the one given to me by Prof. Oak

-Houndoom- Whom I will train with my in-game team

-Scizor- I'll breed a female Scyther with a Ledian just to get Baton Pass on this guy

-Dragonite- Come on, it's Dragonite. How can you not want this on your team?

-Dusknoir- Why? Because I can. It's also the evolution of my favorite Hoenn ghost, so yeah...

Again, all of them will get EV trained

I'm going to pick Cyndiquil and trade over a Sassy Phione with decent IVs from my Platinum. Moveset for Phione: Rest, Waterfall, Rain Dance, and one move that I'm keeping secret.

Gonna have all three starters at the beginning, through trades. Soo...

Totodile - MY starter.
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Mareep
Hoothoot
Marill - An HM holder, for the most part.

Starter-Totodile(no-brainer being the only jotho starter I really like)/Ferraligatr
Tank-Larvitar/Tyranitar
Flyer-Murkcrow/Hunchcrow
Sweeper-Houndour/Houndoom
Strategist-Smeargle
Powerhouse-Swinub/Mamoswine

Feraligatr: Pontos.
Pidgeot: Icarus.
Sandslash: Hade's.
Magmar: Typhoon.
Onix: Tartarus.
Nidoqueen: Hestia.

All based on Greek mythology.

Here's what I'm starting with--mostly through trades:

Dratini
Bagon
Gible

I will add Altaria and Kingdra when allowed to, and then add Latias whenever I can find her.

Wigglytuff
Typhlosion
Lanturn
Mamoswine
Farfetch'd
Furret

The only one I'm trading over is going to be a level 1 Igglybuff. And only because they changed it so you can't get a Jigglypuff immediately like you could in the originals.

Feraligatr
Dodrio
Victreebel
Hypno
Marowak
Houndoom

It'll probably change though, I never end up sticking to these things. :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom