• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who will win: Arceus vs. voldamort

Who will win

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus definitely would win against Voldemort. Now, Hermione vs. Arceus, I don't know... :confused:

Voldemort's far more powerful than Hermione, and he's had over 50 years of experience. His only limit is his arrogance.

Voldemort's far more powerful than Hermione, and he's had over 50 years of experience. His only limit is his arrogance.

And his inability to love. Ahhhhh, I'm such a Harry Potter nerd. :loopy:

It all comes down to whether or not his Horcruxes are intact or not. If they are, then Arceus is toast. If they aren't, then it'll be an epic battle that's for sure.

Arceus wins. It's the freakin' supposed god of the Pokemon world!!! It can pwn some sorcerer dude.

(Not a huge Harry Potter fan, btw. I like it, but meh.)

And his inability to love. Ahhhhh, I'm such a Harry Potter nerd. :loopy:

It all comes down to whether or not his Horcruxes are intact or not. If they are, then Arceus is toast. If they aren't, then it'll be an epic battle that's for sure.

Hell even with is Horcruxes Voldemorts body will be vaparized look what happened when he attack HArry...? He was left Powerless for nearly 14 years imagine if he got hit by Judgementr Arceus was about to destroy mankind in the anime what chance would he (An extremly powerful wizard but still only human) woukd stand

Well, seeing as arceus created the universe, and tom's dead anyway, arceus..? God I hope rowling doesn't release another book saying that voldemort didn't really die (who am i kidding? Of course I want her to do that!).

Even if voldomort were still alive I don't the think it would take arceus too long to find all the horcruxes and destroy them, especially seeing as he could probably get all other pokemon's help.

No fair... I made a thread about crossovers and got ignored.

Back to the topic, Arceus will win I mean, it's like Supernatural creature vs. Supernatural being and Arceus is so huge.

Arceus hands down he made a whole word and all voldamort can do is cast some crappy magic tricks at people =P

EMI WOULD WIN!

Read 101 ways to annoy Voldemort and Co. on Fanfiction. I didn't write it, BTW.

there should be an I don't care/tie option on the poll.

"no matter how godlike they are thay are pokemon in the end" voldimort died in the end as he was still a man. death is inevitable

People, please. Refer to the dark lord by his true title.

The dark lord uses crucio!
Arceus changes his plate to become immune!

*20 turns later

Arceus uses "I'm a god, you're not" excuse to win!

Did someone said Arceus?

090228-alpaca-longcat.jpg

"Voldy-mort, Voldy-mort, ohh Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort... ..."

Uh, yeah, Voldy can win. He tries to kill people lol. Plus Arceus is a dummy lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom