• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

Well, depending on how this short plays out I might do a canon run as either Brendan or May (might be enough to make me switch to Omega Ruby) instead of going through with Red as normal.

I'm planning on getting both versions, so I'll play as both of them. But I think I'll start out with Brendan. I usually pick the Male PC for my main game.

Since I hate May due to the anime, I'll choose Brendan so I'll get to defeat May. :D

You hate May due to the anime, even though she replaced a stale character and was one of the few well developed character of the show? And you think playing as Brendan is your "revenge?" Wow, that's pretty odd.

I'll be playing as Brendan because I prefer to see May as part of the story, it seems like she'll have more interesting dialogue than if Brendan was your rival.

I always play the female since i'm also a female :b

Aside from that I just don't think Brendan looks anywhere near as cool as May does.

Choosing May since I'd rather spend 100+ hours watching a female sprite/model as opposed a male. Esp. since I'm not fond of how RE-Brendan looks at all.

None. I'll hack the game and change the model to Hilbert's.

Seriously, though, Brendan's, especially since this file is going to be my Gen 6 "hub" for Pokemon.

May. :)

I did play Emerald as May though. I would've gone as Brendan in ORAS, but then I don't really want to see May's butt every time she battles me as a rival... So May.

I May (is that a nice pun?) choose Brendan for my second run of ORAS though, if that actually happens...

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom