• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

Playing Emerald when I was in my teens, I chose Brendan. Also, I always thought his hair was white. The fact that it has been black all along didn't occur to me until recent art for ORAS. So, naturally, I'll choose May out of spite.

Brendan I supose. I can always play through with May on the second playtrough.

May. The contest dress is a travesty, but I was May in my first game so I'll be May again dammit.

Since there is no character customization, looks like I'm choosing May. I HATE crosseyed Brendan.

Brendan, 'cause I'm a guy and I played as Brendan in Ruby.

If I get Alpha Sapphire, I'll play as May since that what I did in the original Sapphire.

I'm going to start as May not only because I'm a girl, but I absolutely lover her redesign.

I'll play as Brenden on my AS playthrough.

I choose Orlando. Lol!

Though I am not very happy with Brendan/May because they are too thin for a kid to be an adventurer, I rather choose Brendan. I am also not very with the fact that Brendan/May is not capable to change their outfits unlike in the XY version.

So it will be Brendan for me.

If I buy the game, I will be playing May for obvious reasons.

I'm a dude, so I pick Brendan. Or should we call him Orlando now? :p

Despite my playing as a girl for every game since Crystal, I will sadly break that streak and go with Brendan. Stupid hat and weird eyes be damned, I just don't feel like playing as a girly girl.

Even though I've always used May, with the exception of my current Nuzlocke, I'm going with Brendan now. I prefer how he looks, and I really don't like how May looks.

Since I hate May due to the anime, I'll choose Brendan so I'll get to defeat May. :D

As always, I'm being the male Avatar, Brendan, because I just rename him to my own name and just push it as me being the new trainer in town who is about to become a legend. hehe, I'm so cool.

I have no friends.

I'll be playing as Brendan, because I'm a guy. I play as a female character in Y as a direct result of the increased number of clothing options, but we don't have character customisation in ORAS.

I'll be playing as the male PC in Alpha Sapphire. In Omega Ruby, I'm not sure yet.

I'm choosing May because I'm female. Unfortunately, I don't like how they've redesigned her hair bandanna. Her hair never did really make sense. I'll play as Brendan in a second playthrough, hoorah~

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom