• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would win between...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singing in the Rain

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
In this game, make a contest regarding any two users on this site, including yourself. It could be anything from "Who would win in a singing contest?" to "Who is less active on this site?" to "Who writes the very worst?" You can base this off of avatar, usertitle, personal knowledge, etc.

Rules
1.) Try to be as creative as you can in your posts. Doing so benefits everyone, including yourself.​

2.) Nothing sexual, racist, or generally offensive in any way. If you see any posts such as "Who has bigger boobs?" or "Who sucks at everything and has no life more than the other?" simply report said post and start fresh.​

3.) Try not to create contests that cannot be decided. Posts such as "Who types faster," and "Whose house looks better," are examples. If you see posts like this, you don't have to report them. Just start fresh without making any note of it.​

4.) Have fun!​

Any further questions can be VMed to yours truly. The person after this post replys with an answer, and creates a new contest. Anyhoo, let's get started!​

Who is more popular: Rayne or Ghost?​

Hmm I'd say Ghost, going by the size of his friend list. But Rayne is awesome in his own right.

Who is more random: Holo-chan or Zwampert?

Definately Holo-chan~

Who's more festive: Kakuna Matata or Rainbowsaurus?

Ill say KM because i never expected to see a gym leader that just came out in a christmas suit before.

Who has a creepier signature Ombrare or Twilight Princess

You. Random messagers these days are completely predictable.

Who is more predictable: Me or Benjamin Breeg?

Kamex does great banners. I've never seen a rayne one.

Who has a higher post average? Me or you?

me

(rayne did me a warriors banner)
jayfeather7.png

who is more well known: kakuna mattata or sapphire?

Judging by friend list and number of visotors to the profile, I'll say Kakuna Matata.
Who is more random: Manic the Hedgehog or Kakuna Matata?

Hmmm, toughie... I'll say you, Manic, since I saw you post in the Last Poster Wins thread often ;) (I've met KM on other threads more, so...ha hah...)

Who seems more boyish on first impression (judging only by avi and username): me or Manic the Hedgehog?

Hmmm. Saturn Yoshi has more posts but if Ryuu keeps at his 49.63 posts per day then Ryuu would probably win.
Huh. Who's more well known, Benjamin Breeg of Baron Brixius?

Me, of course, if I could keep a damn name, which won't happen till next year, when I go back to Game Maker!

Who's more dedicated to Pokemon training: Hypersonic or Zwampert?

Zwam definitely. (Sorry Hyper! :<)

In a fight, who would win?
Archaic or Kasumi? *puts money on Kasumi* (Nothing personal bossman! :<)

Kasumi. The wife always wins. Remember that boss XD

Who's the better battler? Feliciano or F-22

my moneys on feliciano

who would win between me and jabber in a raptor race

^ The game is for users on BMGf, not Mons. ^^; (Unless there are users named that.)

Who is the bigger Koffing fan: $¥ or Dogasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom