• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh WHO WOULD WIN?: MAREEP VS WOOLOO

Mareep if its faster and by sp. Attack.
Wooloo if its faster and learns steam roller. Bet Wooloo

Isn't Wooloo really liked among women, or Pokemon Go fans? (Or even the Pokemon Go fans that got into LGP/E).

Whatever I'm not into sheep, I'm glad about Gossifleur, we finally have another flower pokemon. We haven't had a real flower since Gen 4. Gen 5 we had 1 that was humanoid (Lilligant) and Gen 6 we had flowers that weren't Grass types. I'm hoping for more tree pokemon too.

Isn't Wooloo really liked among women, or Pokemon Go fans? (Or even the Pokemon Go fans that got into LGP/E).

Whatever I'm not into sheep, I'm glad about Gossifleur, we finally have another flower pokemon. We haven't had a real flower since Gen 4. Gen 5 we had 1 that was humanoid (Lilligant) and Gen 6 we had flowers that weren't Grass types. I'm hoping for more tree pokemon too.
Lurantis...?

As for Wooloo- I don't know why it would be popular among Pokemon GO fans when they're not even caught up to Gen 5 yet. And it might be popular among women but so is Mareep.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom