• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would win...

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi there! Here's another game from me. It's quite simple. Here's how this game works.

Poster 1: Who would win? Magikarp VS Raichu
Poster 2: Raichu, because Magikarp is weak. who would win? Charizard VS Blastoise
and so on and so on
Megas and forms are allowed.
Decide based on type and stats, as well as moves. Or opinion.

Please respect the rules of the Fun and Games Forums as well as the Bulbagarden rules.

Ok then, here we go! Who would win: Mega Charizard X or Greninja

Greninja, it has the type advantage and I have also watched a Pokemon battle with a Krookodile vs Mega Metagross. Even though Metagross can go Mega, Krookodile still managed to defeat Mega Metagross because it had the type advantage and a Greninja can do the same thing against a Mega Charizard X.

Who would win: Aurorus or Haxorus

Inteleon, because Greninja is weak to bug-type moves, and Inteleon learns U-Turn, while the only move that's super effective on Inteleon is Grass Knot, which has a lower power than U-Turn when targeting Intelleon.
No it's not just because I hate Greninja what are you talking about?

Who would win: Sobble vs. Cinderace?

Sobble, because of physics.

Who would win: Trapinch vs. Hariyama?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom