• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you like to be related to?

AuraSoul93

Future Frontier Brain
Reaction score
Out of everyone we've seen in the main cast of the anime (including their rivals) who's someone you'd like to have as a brother, sister, cousin, etc? I think having people like Cilan & Barry as family would be funny times at home! :lol:

I would like Iris for a sibling. since she is really smilar to my littlest sister, and they're close in age. So I'd have Deirdre, but in stereo. Kodomo ne's, kodomo ne's everywhere.

Or Pikachu or Emolga. It'd be pretty funny to have an animal as an actual sibling. :p

Last edited:
I would like to be Brock's sibling. Even though having so many relatives and two very silly parents would surely get stressful from time-to-time, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun being part of a large and Pokemon-obsessed family.

Kyurem. We can cause ice ages together... oh wait, he hasn't been announced yet. Ok, no one.

Tracy as my father.

I don't have any ambition in life. :<

I wish to be related to Ash as cousins; I will at least have a brain when it comes to Pokemon battles and try to teach him how to do it the right way.

I want Iris as my little sister, she is just too adorable and awesome and I'd love to be related to her. <3

I once said that Iris should be Hellion's little sister. I'd just love to see him with Iris by his side nagging him around. :)

As for me, I can't really think of anyone I'd want to be related to. I mean what's the point? Why not just good friends with them instead? If I had to say someone then probably Mr. Goodshow.

I once said that Iris should be Hellion's little sister. I'd just love to see him with Iris by his side nagging him around. :)
Why do I get the feeling the rabbit hole goes far, far deeper here?

Paul. We'd have glaring contests, then sit in silence while listening to a clock tick.
Ah the family timez.

I'd like to be Kojiro's older brother, of course!
I would be stinkin' rich and without him around guess who's gonna get ALL the money once the trippy parents are dead!

I'd like to be cousins with Ash, and maybe brothers with Max, but not May – she's too pretty and beautiful :3.

I would like May to be my sister. Well I would just want to be in that family, perhaps minus Max...

If we could mix and match, it would be cool to have Cynthia as an aunt or perhaps older sister, like yeah, my sister's the Champion of Sinnoh, what of it?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom