• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Definitely Ash! Who wouldn't want the sweet, caring and brave guy as your boyfriend? :ksmile:
But I guess I'll have Gary, Drew or Clemont as my back-up choices keeping in mind Ash's oblivious nature. ;-)

The only true love of my life is my dear umbreon, Eclipse. Who says my girlfriend has to be human? Do I look human? Thought not.

So, yes, dear old Eclipse for me. I won't go into our extensive past, unless someone really wants me to. They won't.

The only true love of my life is my dear umbreon, Eclipse. Who says my girlfriend has to be human? Do I look human? Thought not.

So, yes, dear old Eclipse for me. I won't go into our extensive past, unless someone really wants me to. They won't.

Wait, you're an actual Ninetales? How do you type without fingers? Or do you use your tails like fingers?

Boyfriends: Red, Steven, Eusine *shot* (it must be the cape), Kalos Rich Boy, Psychic, Doctor, Curtis, Joel (Pokemon Ranger), N (we would be socially awkward together), Cheren, Roark, Riley, Barry, Darach, Bill (he's the PC guy), Siebold, Cilan, Ace Trainer Austin, Rich Boy Martin, Trevor (I go by my word when I say I will date the shota), Masamune (Conquest and he has a hat), Volkner, Lucian, Brock, Burgh, Sidney

Girlfriends: Daisy, Hilda, Nurse Joy, Bianca, Cheryl, Marley, Lucy, Caitlin, Greta, Winona, the Lass class, Dahlia, Lyra, Gardenia, Maylene, Erika, Phoebe

Wait, you're an actual Ninetales? How do you type without fingers? Or do you use your tails like fingers?

Why, of course! Tails are a lot more useful than most people would expect, you know. I also once heard of an espeon who typed completely telekinetically. Now that's convinient. As nice as fingers would be, I really do feel humans get the bad end of the deal. ;)

Hmm, I have a feeling we've just gone horribly off topic...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a long dead thread? Kind of basic etiquette to not bump them if they're months old and so many pages back, esp since I got told off for bumping one a few months old not too long ago. Whatev, idk the current stance on the rule.
To be on topic, Skyla.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a long dead thread? Kind of basic etiquette to not bump them if they're months old and so many pages back, esp since I got told off for bumping one a few months old not too long ago. Whatev, idk the current stance on the rule.
To be on topic, Skyla.

I don't see anything wrong with replying to a thread that's a few months old as long as the thread's still relevant. I mean, if this was a thread about Gen. 6 speculation, then I could see why people would raise a stink about it, but it's asking about which Pokémon character you'd like to go out with. That's going to be relevant for as long as the franchise still exists.

Girlfriend: Eh... probably Shauntal or Phoebe. Gotta love the Ghost Type ladies.

Boyfriend: Definitely Cilan! (Anime Version).

Boyfriend: Marlon
Aside from his oozing good looking body, he loves the ocean! I do too.
He seems very cool, easy-going and laid-back too.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom