• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I used to have the biggest crush on Gary. Now though... Steven! I think most of the girls are cute but not my type

Interesting............(Professor Oak imitation). Ash is adorable, but he doesn't even know what love is. Only the love for his pokemon?
Brock freaks me out, but he is caring and very productive when it comes to doing daily house chores like cooking, cleaning and food shopping etc.
Gary prefers to be a perfectionist in every aspect?
That's my opinion.
I'd pick Ash as a best friend.

i'm not gonna lie, i had the hugest cartoon/anime crush on Tracey xD so i would have to go with him for boyrfriend
as for girlfriend i think i would have to go with May since we're kinda similar and then Erika because it's so obvious she digs chicks i mean c'mon! only letting girls into her gym?! only having other girls work in her gym?! like seriously xD

Ah, Jessie and Delia are so hot! If I have to pick a boyfriend I'd pick N and only him.

Oh great, now I've seen this thread I'm going to have to reply.
N.

Uh, I changed my mind since then.
I'd pick either Ingo or Emmet; I love them both. ;)

Paul. Definitely Paul. Then Reggie. And if I couldn't have either of the Veilstone boys, I guess Cilan or Chili. Oh, or Silver.

Last edited:
I found Elite Four's Caitlin to be quite attractive. This was kind of weird for me, because I'm not often attracted to characters in videogames, but I mean she's just my kind of girl, even though she likes psychic pokemon (Which I'm not a fan of...). She spends all of her time either thinking or sleeping, also she's very rich.
Thinking and Sleeping are two of my favorite things, and a girl with lots of money is definitely something to go after.
I never found her attractive in Gen 4 but something in Gen 5 made her stand out more as a character and as a girl. I like her, sign me up for dating that girl.

I believe my signature more than answers this one... Haha but If Will were real, I have this horrible feeling that he would certainly have some kind of restraining order against me, after looking into my mind and inevitably seeing the thoughts I've had about him. XD

If that were the case, I'd probably start chasing Lucian. Maybe Roark, and I must admit N is pretty attractive. And Grimsley.. I would definitely go there if I could see past his lack of socks. This seriously bothers me, for whatever reason!

For the girls, I totally have a thing for Shelly. Also, Skyla, since we're both pilots! Would that not just be a match made in heaven? Also, Dhalia.. Mmmmm..

Archie is my husband.

Not boyfriend. Husband.
You can have your little boys, I need a man.

Green/blue(he's called both names and idk which one is officially correct...) from the manga. He's cute and really cool...xD

Hilbert- Ever since we first found out the BW male PC's design I thought "Holy Sh*t!" Even though they never gave him an official personality I always thought of him as a nice if somewhat cheeky teenage boy.
Marshall- I have a thing for muscular brown-skinned guys. Sue me.
Roark- Adorkable as I don't know what.
Reggie (from the anime)- He's a sweet older brother. What more do you want?

I need a life.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom