• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

BARRY! Zomg, he's my favorite. Or Chili, N, or Cilan. I'm weird, so I have weird tastes.
For a girl? Um...Burgundy? Or Leaf?

First off I'd like to say pairing your self with a fictional character is both crazy and kind of sad.

With that said, I pick Falkner.

Cynthia, Elesa and Caitlin are the characters I find most attractive, but based on personality, either Jasmine or Maylene. I always find shy girls like Jasmine cute, and there's no doubt she's very kind. I could also get along very well with Maylene because I love cute bruisers like her, and I can also relate to her problems.

If I was into guys, er, well... Haven't given it much thought. Judging him from his Anime version, Cilan. Maybe Lt. Surge, Giovanni and Volkner as well?

May.

She is so perfect for me I think, especially with how well I can relate to Ash. *wink wink* :D

Whitney from the Goldenrod Gym.

And if I was gay then Prof. Oak all they way!!! :)

Do being just friends count? Because If I choose a character as girlfriends, then it'd be very creepy and uncomfortable at the same time. Most of the characters than I watched are both a decade young and a decade older than I am.

If I wanted to be just friends with a character in the pokemon anime, I'd say May and Misty.

Misty because of her competence and intelligence, despite her temper.
May, because she is a nice and caring person in general.

First off I'd like to say pairing your self with a fictional character is both crazy and kind of sad.

With that said, I pick Falkner.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a fantasy like that. If someone wants to dream (or daydream) about that kind of stuff, then what's wrong with it?

I mean, they're not hurting anyone by having these sorts of fantasies, are they?

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a fantasy like that. If someone wants to dream (or daydream) about that kind of stuff, then what's wrong with it?

I mean, they're not hurting anyone by having these sorts of fantasies, are they?
Dude, it was a joke. That's why I ended the post with my own boyfriend choice.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom