• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I've always liked Brock. The stuff he says is really, really sweet :3 Although Gary is a close second. I'd gladly be a cheerleader for him.

males
Will
Flint
Grimsley
Lucian
Brock
Roark
Burgh

Females
Shauntal
Caitlin
Cynthia
Misty
Fantina
Skyla

Last edited:
Girlfriend: Ash's mom, Elesa & Erika

Boyfriend: Volkner, Ash, Brock, Roark, Byron, Lt. Surge (I love Army men)

I wouldn't dare think I'd ever have the luxury of choosing my girlfriend just like that...
...but if I could, I'd definitely pick Lyra.

I think Jasmine and I would be the most compatible...

Not only is she super sweet and caring, but she aint to hard on the eyes either!

Girlfriend:
-May
-Maylene (you can see a pattern here)

I can't decide between those two.

Boyfriend:
-Hilbert

From the boys: Falkner, Blue, Will, Morty and Chili
From the girls: Misty, Bianca, Skyla, Ash's Mom, and Janine

*facepalm* If I hadn't stumbled upon it, I wouldn't have to answer... but now I MUST

Riley~♥

Gasp in my last post how could I forgot everyones two favorite subway bosses

Emmet
&
Ingo

But which one would I date hmmmmmm

Nobody's mentioned Silver? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? (HG/SS)

Well, I just did.

And Riley, and Grimsley, aNd caN aNyone guess who else? The capitals are there for a reasoN!

J.

Nobody would ever mess with me again. Also, I'd spend my life terrified but happy. Scare-roused.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom