• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whoo new guy

Alex Humva

Reaction score
So yup, I'm new here. This sort of topic feels actually kinda weird to me, because from the forum I'm primarily active on introduction topics are banned. xD But yeah, I'm Alex Humva. Might know me from other places around the web, I tend to keep my name fairly consistent. Lurked here eons ago but nothing ever came of it, was recently roped into joining here by my very good friend Byzantine. Me and him go back a while. I am a very much a Pokemon fan though, played at least one core game from every generation, usually pick up the first and second cycles of each one (like say, Diamond and Platinum or Gold and Silver), though I still need to play Black 2, bought it a few months ago but just haven't found the time to sit down and get through it. I'll probably be found primarily in the role playing sections of the forum for a while, trying to work up my forum cred over there with Byzantine. =P Other than that, yeah, feels good to get involved into a much more active forum community than the one I've been spending so much time on. I hope not to be too much of a noob during my stay here.

Hello and welcome to Bulbagarden :) We like it when new users introduce themselves here ^_^ It is alright if you aren't that into Pokemon, although we are a Pokemon forum primarily, we also have several off topic sections as well, so feel free to check them out. It's pretty active here, so I hope you have a great time. If you need any help, feel free to ask any staff member. Happy Posting.

Welcome Alex Humva - I think it is OK to talk about other forums here, which one did not like intros?

Introduction topics being banned?! I've never heard that before.. very weird. :( Welcome to BMGf, Alex! :D Be sure to try out Black 2, it's a really great game and you can discuss that among other Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics here anytime.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom