• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whooop! I'm there!

MimiMeowth

Reaction score

Uh...

Hi! *wave*

I'm Mimi! I'm 23...

I'm eh...a Meowth fan...yeah...pretty much and....I'm bi!

Yep, just to say that right away, so if I'm a little too nice (like...start flirting lightly) to the girls here, please don't think I'm weird, because I'm not. I'm just...well...different, nyeh?

I'm a HUGE cat lover, I'm german and I live in the US, since 2004! :)

I'm a NICE person, don't like rude people and sometimes, I get cranky, then just leave me alone. *LOL*

I'm an artist (nothing serious, yet.... Just drawing because I love it.) and I'm on Deviantart. My nickname there is Gwizdo. I don't exactly know if you're allowed to post links, so I'm not gonna. But you probably know Deviantart.

My hands are cold and I'm freezing, but you probably don't really care about that. *LOL*

What else...? Hm... Oh yeah... I'm kind of in a bad situation right now, because they might kick me out of the states, if I don't get a good job, soon....

LIFESTORY (just to put everything together): Grew up in Germany, kids treated me horribly, because I'm different. Lived in a hospital, then in a Foster home, for 4 years. I had a girlfriend, but she cheated. I broke up and went to the US to start a new life, kind of. Got married to a guy, had a HORRIBLE marriage, (he treated me like a toy...) got divorced, moved to Michigan, got together with my current girlfriend. *shrugs* Aaaaand......I plan on somehow be an artist in someway, or do voice acting.... *sigh*

I'm an open person, who doesn't care about talking about private life... But ask me for my address and I'll kick you to the moon!

*LOL* Just kidding.

I think I like you! We have nothing in common, but I like your self-assurance.

Welcome to BMGf! I'm looking forward to see what you contribute here.

Last edited:
:)

Hey there, guys! Thanks!

Glad to know ya already like me. ^^; I was worried that ya might not. *LOL*

;)

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Double posting is frowned upon here. Try not to do it again.

*LOL* Okay. :)

I didn't think it's bad if you do it a few hours or a day later. Won't do it again, sorry.

I'm used to Gaia... That's the only Forum I go to...well...WAS...*LOL*

Double posting is acceptable after several days if it's used to revive a thread. Just make sure you actually have something worthwhile to say. Otherwise, use the Edit key to modify your last post.

Lol! I think that is the best introducing I've seen in a while, in combination with your icon. (Even though you are telling only half the story I'm sure most can understand more) Welcome too the forum. I hope you can find yourself a stable job though.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can link to Deviant Art because people do it all the time in their sigs, topics, profiles and stuff. I know I'd be curious to see how you draw because I always like to see the new art in the Bulbagarden community.

Lol! I think that is the best introducing I've seen in a while, in combination with your icon. (Even though you are telling only half the story I'm sure most can understand more) Welcome too the forum. I hope you can find yourself a stable job though.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can link to Deviant Art because people do it all the time in their sigs, topics, profiles and stuff. I know I'd be curious to see how you draw because I always like to see the new art in the Bulbagarden community.

*grins*

Well, for instance, I drew my avi. :D

You can just go to: http://gwizdo.deviantart.com/gallery

Glad ya liked my introduction.

Well welcome to the site. Some of us are going to welcome you with open arms and then the rolls will come after anything that moves. Anyway I'm the resident pyscho who goes on rampages when under a lot of stress. Anyway yeah the girlfriend cheating on you I can sympathize with. That happened to me a few years ago. Any welcome nice to meet you.

Well welcome to the site. Some of us are going to welcome you with open arms and then the rolls will come after anything that moves. Anyway I'm the resident pyscho who goes on rampages when under a lot of stress. Anyway yeah the girlfriend cheating on you I can sympathize with. That happened to me a few years ago. Any welcome nice to meet you.

:) Nice ta meet you, too! *shakes hands like mad* Sorry! IT'S THE SUGAR!!! THE SUGAR!!! I TELL YA! XD

LOL You remind me of this one member of my old Geocities site. She was the same way

Well seeing as she was one of my best online friends it is more of a compliment

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom