Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

Are you going to continue following Pokémon with the release of Gen V?

• YEAH

Votes: 252 84.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I'll wait and see how Black and White are

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 18 6.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I take breaks from PokeFever, but I will most likely play every main series game before i die.

Reaction score
I've been with it for 2/3rds of my life, might as well stick with it. I may take breaks from it from time to time, but I always come back. If I keep enjoying the games and the show I see no reason to stop. (Plus I'm still waiting for an epic TR-showdown like they were originally planning to do in the first movie.)

「badass」
Reaction score
I have to see how the anime goes first.Because if It's crappy then i have no intention in watching that Pokemon season.

Reaction score
I only just recently got into Pokémon--little more than a month ago--so I'm sure I'll keep liking it for years to come. Though when I grow into adulthood I'm sure it'll kind of fizzle out, but that'll likely only happen when I lose interest in video games. And I know for a fact the day I lose interest in video games will be decades from now.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
FUCK YEAH SEAKING. I don't see how people can just abandon something they used to love.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
DAMMIT MAN!

Do you even need to ask?!

Oh, and my answer is yes.

*Buzz*
Reaction score
I'm going to stick with these games until the bitter end. I just love playing them and raising new critters to battle with.

Ima fangirl! XD
Reaction score
im gonna stay with pokemon till the end then keep playing the games, but the generations 1 and 2 are my favorites still. :)

旅行悪ポケモン使
Reaction score
Pokemon's got my love until it completely becomes Final Fantasy, maybe around VI/VII gen? Until then, I'll keep nostalgialating all over the franchise and the simpler days back 12 years ago, when the villains didn't want to end the world, and, 151 was the magic number.

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
I'll stay through 5th gen, at least. Then... who knows...

I like Pokemon a decent amount, but my interest as been waning... 5th gen Pokemon have gotten my attention though. But I think my peak of interest passed already.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING. I don't see how people can just abandon something they used to love.
Probably because either they were forced to or they stopped loving it.

Formerly Little_Dragoness
Reaction score
Yep! I can't see myself quitting anytime soon.

◕‿◕
Reaction score
Probably. Right now I intend to, but I may change my mind when I get older.

PKMN Trainer
Reaction score
If Luvdisc don't evolve into Mamanbou then I won't be following PKMN any more. :eek:hdear:

That's probably the only reason I'd quit. :XD:

EDIT: :eek:hdear: lol

Last edited:
WTFOMGBBQ
Reaction score
I will stay with Pokemon until Vaperoen isn't classed as a Pokemon anymore. So, FOREVER!!!:loopy::loopy:

Reaction score
Well compared to the newer cartoons they have now I'm pretty sure I'll still watch Pokemon and the Black/White games graphics look good