• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

Are you going to continue following Pokémon with the release of Gen V?

• YEAH

Votes: 252 84.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I'll wait and see how Black and White are

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 18 6.0%

• Total voters
I've been with it for 2/3rds of my life, might as well stick with it. I may take breaks from it from time to time, but I always come back. If I keep enjoying the games and the show I see no reason to stop. (Plus I'm still waiting for an epic TR-showdown like they were originally planning to do in the first movie.)

I have to see how the anime goes first.Because if It's crappy then i have no intention in watching that Pokemon season.

I only just recently got into Pokémon--little more than a month ago--so I'm sure I'll keep liking it for years to come. Though when I grow into adulthood I'm sure it'll kind of fizzle out, but that'll likely only happen when I lose interest in video games. And I know for a fact the day I lose interest in video games will be decades from now.

DAMMIT MAN!

Do you even need to ask?!

Oh, and my answer is yes.

I'm going to stick with these games until the bitter end. I just love playing them and raising new critters to battle with.

im gonna stay with pokemon till the end then keep playing the games, but the generations 1 and 2 are my favorites still. :)

Pokemon's got my love until it completely becomes Final Fantasy, maybe around VI/VII gen? Until then, I'll keep nostalgialating all over the franchise and the simpler days back 12 years ago, when the villains didn't want to end the world, and, 151 was the magic number.

I'll stay through 5th gen, at least. Then... who knows...

I like Pokemon a decent amount, but my interest as been waning... 5th gen Pokemon have gotten my attention though. But I think my peak of interest passed already.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING. I don't see how people can just abandon something they used to love.

Probably because either they were forced to or they stopped loving it.

If Luvdisc don't evolve into Mamanbou then I won't be following PKMN any more. :eek:hdear:

That's probably the only reason I'd quit. :XD:

EDIT: :eek:hdear: lol

Last edited:
I will stay with Pokemon until Vaperoen isn't classed as a Pokemon anymore. So, FOREVER!!!:loopy::loopy:

Well compared to the newer cartoons they have now I'm pretty sure I'll still watch Pokemon and the Black/White games graphics look good

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom