• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

Are you going to continue following Pokémon with the release of Gen V?

• YEAH

Votes: 252 84.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I'll wait and see how Black and White are

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 18 6.0%

• Total voters
ever since I found out about Pokémon in an article about the seizures caused by the Electric Soldier Porygon episode I was hooked! :XD:

Of course I'll stay with Pokémon. It was the first interest I ever had in my life, and it still entertains me today.

To be honest, what with the whole Serebii/PokéBeach issue, I don't know if I'll even bother with Black and White. I still love the series, but I can't support those actions.

Yes I will stay with pokemon because I'm still a Pokemon fan since it started. But I chose "not sure" because BW has made me lose interest.

I thought there would come a time when I would lose interest in Pokémon entirely; but the last six months, I've been getting more and more obsessed with it.

I went out at 4am in the snow the other day to buy a second DS, because I didn't want to have to wait to borrow a friend's in order to trade my Pokémon. ¬_¬

Everything is Pokemon to me as we speak. I have a lot of Pokemon-related things on my Christmas List and at school I have Pokemon stationary, I carry my DSLite with Pokemon around with me, etc. I've enjoyed all the regions and seasons. I've also became a fan of Black and White, I love the awesomeness that is the evolutions in Black and White. :D
I don't want Pokemon to ever end. ;-;

I became a huge fan again and my enthusiasm towards the whole franchise is just getting better and better. Guess I'm even a more fan now than I was, when Pokémon first came here.

^Qouted for truth!

Dang straight I'm staying with Pokemon when the fifth Gen. gets here!

I've been looking forward to it ever since it got announced!

Yeah, I stuck with the pokemon games frome the start and intend to buy either pokemon black or white.

YES. I want to see what happens at the end of the franchise, I want to know what will happen to Game Freak, I want to know what Nintendo will do. I have some weird ideas.

VERY OFF TOPIC.
The very last game will be Pokemon all stars game right? You start in Kanto and travel to all the other regions in order by boat/plane including the spin-off game regions like Pokemon Ranger. You meat the other regions protagonists/rivals they'll help you/be your rival through the game, all the bad organisations like Team Rocket,Team Plasma and all the rest come together as one team. You have to do something with all the ledgendary Pokemon You have to beat every gym leader of every region, beat the champions of all the regions, you have to do at least 1 or 2 tasks of being a Pokemon Ranger, maybe even have some Mystery Dungeon sequel. At the end of the game all the people you knew, protagonists,evil teams,rivals,gym leaders and champions come to meet you something happens that's very extreme I don't know what though. At the end of the game there's still one more champion left, like in GSC/HGSS there was Red, you need to beat. If Tajiri isn't alive by the time Pokémon ends he should be included as champion but he would be ghost human and you can battle him. Ahahahahahah xD The same goes for Sugimori and Masuda they should be included as some character.
The last champion should be someone from Game Freak, should either be Tajiri,Sugimori,Masuda or Morimoto. Y'know the main people.

...LOL sorry for ranting on but I think a game like that would be epic.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom