• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's Gonna Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M the Gate

~Music and words~
Reaction score
Superman vs Spiderman
Justin Bieber vs Bidoof
Dumbledore vs Gandolf

Who'd win and why?

Person 1: The Green Lantern vs Winnie the Pooh
Person 2: Winnie the Pooh, because he's yellow. Harry Potter vs Bella Swan.

First one: Batman vs Jesus.

Jesus can walk on water, but Batman can walk on Jesus. Batman.

Rainbow Dash Vs. Bruce Lee.

Bruce lee is master o many styles Bruce Lee

Jack Spicer VS Doctor Horrible

I don't know any of these two, but Dr. Horrible looks cooler. Dr. Horrible. (Yay Google)

Bill Gates Vs Obama.

I don't know who either of those are, but Hak Fu has two words in his name, so Hak Fu.

Hitler vs Osama bin Laden.

Hak Fu is a bad guy from Jackie chan adventures (my avi). And Zangief is the Russian wrestler from street fighter.

Hitler had charisma so he would win.

Shendu VS Fing Fang Fu

I dont know who those people are, but....Fing Fang Fu has a funnier name, so he wins.

Sheen Estevez vs Charlie Sheen

Charlie sheen would lose DUH LOSING

Hawkeye vs the Atom
(these people have major fandoms so you better know who they are)

I don't know who Atom is, but I know Hawkeye. After a quick Google search, I came to the conclusion that Hawkeye would win.

George W. Bush Vs. Tiger Wood.

Tiger Woods because he has better golfing skills than Mr. Bush

Cubix VS Metabee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom