• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Who's in Your Avatar?

Fallen beyond salvation
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Akirame Miko is an incredibly old meme. She was a meme that existed all the way back in 2007, within the Japanese imageboard website known as Futaba Channel; 2chan for short. "Akirame" translates to "Give up", so she's a demon maiden that prays for someone to give up their insignificant efforts at succeeding.

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Golurk, because the big lug is my favorite Pokémon and I love them.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Ash Ketchum, Goh, Pikachu, Riolu and Raboot being scared of an invisible Sobble.

"The project is still on schedule."
Reaction score
Terry from Soul, she has become one of my favorite Disney characters, she's simply amazing :bulbaLove:.

Last edited:
"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
Lycanroc Link. Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game and it felt appropriate seeing this is a Pokemon site.

"The project is still on schedule."
Reaction score
Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon, but don't worry Terry will return :giggle:.

'poison stroll through the desert"
Reaction score
at the moment are two electric lynx (they do look more like lions than lynx)

fully grow adult Luxray using Mean Look as a more cub like Shinx is watching and learning

Reaction score
Mine is a commission I received of an OC of mine within the Elder Scrolls fandom. I started writing an origin story fanfic for the fellow set during the ESO era, and I was originally in a quandary over whether I should extend it to ten chapters or end it at nine.

So...it ended up being one-hundred chapters. Exactly.

After writing a behemoth like that by accident, I decided that he (and a few other characters) deserved to be drawn, so I contacted MischiArt. She‘s mainly active on Twitter and Weebly these days if anyone is interested. I highly recommend her work.