• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's in Your Avatar?

Like the previous one, it's a Player Icon from Overwatch. This time it's a Knot, making a connection to Moira who hails from Ireland.

Two guys heavily involved in politics in my homecountry. They recently had a controversial debate and its hype and aftermath inspired me to do a parody of a promo from a project of mine:

Lupin vs Holmes sign.png

This avatar'll be shortlived, I believe I'll go back to my earlier one by next week.

"IWAE!!! (Rejoice!) The reader of the past and the future. The prophet who will write the proper timeline. And his name is Kamen Rider Woz! This is the first page of a new history!"

My avatar is fanart is of a fan favorite Kamen Rider character, the prophet Woz from Kamen Rider Zi-O who later takes up the mantle of Kamen Rider Woz from the quote above.

Back
Top Bottom