• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's in Your Avatar?

Emily from The Corpse Bride, one of my favorite characters ever :bulbaLove:. And I love the movie as well, is my favorite non-Disney movie. It won't be the last time I use her as my avatar, I already have a lot of images of her saved :sneaky:, both screenshots and fanarts. But I won't use them in a row for now to have more variety in my avatars.

I'm going to say who was in my previous avatar since my bad internet didn't allow me to do it before :(. It was a Gengar wearing a birthday hat, surrounded by Poké Puffs. I wasn't exactly planning to use a birthday avatar, but when I saw that adorable pic I couldn't say no :love:.

Last edited:
The three most important characters of one of my original projects codenamed S.O.R.R.O.W. (and probably my favorites). It's a WIP of an art that I'm currently working on.

For a few more days - fighting weasel known as Mienfoo

Back
Top Bottom