• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Who's That Pokémon? Endgame - 29/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to how you'll do here, given how in WotE Dual-Type Edition v2, you got all Pokemon correct as well.
I am good like that
Was that OC? I dont remember using it.
It was OC, that game I asked people to go against you because of your betrayal, only lone agreed, after we teamed up nobody except you was okay with sharing info, which is why we won. That is not the one where I guessed all Pokemon also correct, I believe that was one of the ABC ones

Phase 2 - 2/4/2018
1. @Calvin ッ
2. @DarthWolf
3. @Jinjo
4. @Elementar
5. @CheffOfGames
6. @Crystal Onix
7. @MegaPod
8. @Elieson
9. @Midorikawa

Phase 2 begins now!

A couple of warnings:
1. Due to uncertainty about my internet connection on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (And possibly Sunday) of this week, the game might have to be put on hiatus.
2. For those that have not yet made the choice I informed you of in your Role PMs, do note no further information regarding Rainbow Cloud is gonna be obtainable. I would like to remind you all, on that note, that the game is OC.

Phase 3 - 4/4/2018
Looking for someone that used a move on RC. Willing to possibly trade effectiveness for answer as I only have a few options left with my knowledge so far.
If you're interested, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom