• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Who's that Pokémon v2 - Endgame - 14/6/2018

Should the game end with 2 winners?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth and I worked together pretty hard. He was easily the second most OC-active player, so it was easy to just jive in with him.

If, by 'heavy', you mean with literally every other player like you did, then nobody.

I wonder if players who played in your previous installments were still kind of not used to OC being part of the flow, or if maybe I'm just really loud and obnoxious and talk too much.

Eh it's probably the latter. At least most of you all are used to it. Last time, I pooped the bed in terms of activity, so this time, I wanted to make up for it.

@Max1996 I'm down for more versions of this, though I'd like to suggest limiting guesses to 1 per 24 hour time period or something, as it's way too easy to exploit information from you with repeated guesses.

@Max1996 I'm down for more versions of this, though I'd like to suggest limiting guesses to 1 per 24 hour time period or something, as it's way too easy to exploit information from you with repeated guesses.
I am aware of that. You can thank DarthWolf for trying to use said exploit. :p

I don't like heavy OC chats and it ruins the game for other players. I suggest to not do heavy OC chat so that the players can enjoy this game more and allow us to have just one or two OC chat with a player. That's just the best option in my opinion.

Is it your strategy to not OC to your maximum potential, in OC games? I gotta admit, I'm intrigued why you feel this way

I like to challenge myself and that's part of the reason why I soloed most of the time in this game but I struggled too much in this game when I soloed and I ended up getting help on my last phase.

Congrats to the other winners! My winning streak continues ;)

It was great working with you @Elieson

As he already said, we had almost everyone before even the first moves so we stormed jinjo with 6 moves XD

Thanks for hosting @Max1996. I'm fine with continuing this, but I see that oc is quite important here, it's really hard without it. Your choice what to do with this.

Congrats to the winners!! The first two happened so fast, wow!

Thanks for hosting, Max!! Sorry I wasn't overly active this go-around, I'm a bit too much of a hermit to go all-in with OC and that being necessary so early made me kinda freeze up ahaha...

Oops, forgot that part.

I like it. I personally don't like so much OC and much prefer working out, but I understand that it's necessary. But please don't retire the concept.

I don't like it when a player gets in contact with a lot of players and it ruins the game for players who don't get in contact with other players. I suggest to not do heavy OC chat so that the players can enjoy this game more and we should only be allowed to have just one or two OC chats. I like this game but the next time I play, I will be paranoid if someone gets in contact with a lot of players.

I don't like it when a player gets in contact with a lot of players and it ruins the game for players who don't get in contact with other players. I suggest to not do heavy OC chat so that the players can enjoy this game more and we should only be allowed to have just one or two OC chats. I like this game but the next time I play, I will be paranoid if someone gets in contact with a lot of players.
Who's that pokemon was designed with the concept of OC in mind. The whole idea was that you'd reach out to other players, and try to get a feel for what they are.

Without OC, there is no way to accurately solve this game (With the exception of pokemon exlusive moves). It's one of the reasons why we set the winners to the first four, instead of the first player... to encourage alliances. Team up with another player, and help eachother get to the finish line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom