• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

I got enough candies to evolve my Aron yesterday. I've hatched a couple of Aron and caught some with the Pinab berries, so I was able to get the necessary amount a bit sooner than I expected.

My buddy Pokemon is now Treecko. I only need three more candies to get a Sceptile so it won't take me too long to reach that mark.

Got done with Milotic, switched to Surskit as planned.
Got done with Masquerain, switched back to Slakoth.
Got the 124 Candy needed for Slaking (but did not get the register yet), switched to Beldum, where I currently stand.

Only Bagon is left for the Pokedex needs afterwards.

I finished getting enough Mudkip candies awhile ago. I started working on Wingull and got enough candies for its evolution as well. I only needed three more Wingull candies and I didn't know if I would run or hatch one anytime soon, so I just walked around with it for awhile,

My current buddy Pokemon is Swablu. Thanks to the eggs I hatched during the last event and using the Pinab berries practically every time I ran across one, I was nearly at three hundred Swablu candies. After transferring a lot of them and walking with it for a couple of days, I have three hundred and forty seven Swablu candies. It will still take awhile to get to four hundred, but it was a one kilometer Pokemon after all. I thought that Swablu took three kilometers to get one candy. After they pulled the stunt of getting an Altaria ridiculously hard, I wouldn't have been surprised if they tried something like that.

I finally got enough candies to evolve my Swablu. I still think that the decision to make getting an Altaria so difficult was so awful, but at least it is done and I got the Gold Medal for the Hoenn Pokedex thanks to Altaria.

My current Buddy Pokemon is Wailmer. It's probably going to take me awhile to get to four hundred candies for it as well, but with the Pinab berries I have saved up, I'm already up to two hundred and thirty four Wailmer candies.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom