• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I took a break from Ralts to have two different Eevee as my Buddy Pokemon for the Celebi event. I fortunately didn't take that long and I was able to catch a Ralts during that time too.

Thanks to a couple of catches with Pinab berries and transferring a few Pokemon, I have enough candies to evolve my Ralts into a Gardevoir, but I don't want to have to start all over again in order to get a Gallade. I have a male Ralts as my Buddy Pokemon now. It's going to take a long time to get the candies I'll need for a Gardevoir and a Gallade, but there aren't a lot of other Pokemon I need candies for right now. I could have used a Yanma instead, but I'm still waiting on getting wonder Yanma before making it my Buddy Pokemon. Hopefully, I'll be lucky enough to get some Ralt eggs or find more while I'm walking around.

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
My earlier buddy was a Magikarp, but when I noticed that it needed 400 candies to evolve, I realized it was too much.

My current buddy is an Oddish. It needs only 25 candies to evolve. And that's manageable by the daily walks I take.

Although to be perfectly honest, I pretty badly wanted a Gyarados. So much that I had nicknamed my Magikarp as 'pleaseevolve'. And I had made my player character wear a Magikarp hat as well.

Last edited: