• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Got done with Buizel, went back to Shinx.
Got done with Shinx, changed to Skorupi.
Got done with Skorupi, changed to Finneon.

Also have Bronzor in mind after Lumineon is ready, and that Riolu's still not hatching :(

Vulpix037

Sky Squirrel
Reaction score
Got enough candy for a Floatzel, so I've switched to Shinx for now. Considering switching to Bronzor soon, and eventually Riolu when I get one...

Cute Charm

GAME FOOTAGE NOT FINAL
Reaction score
Was a Nidoran ♂, changed it to a Larvitar, switched it out to a pupitar who had 100 times more CP than the previous Larvitar, and now currently it's a shiny Meditite.

She has really crappy IVs so all she's good for is getting candy. Might switch back to the Pupitar once she can't get anymore CP through training.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got enough candies to evolve my Skroupi after catching a few wild ones. I hatched a Riolu out of the blue awhile go, so now that is my Buddy Pokemon. It probably won't take me long to get enough candies for a Lucario, but I'll hopefully be able to find some more Sinnoh Pokemon in the meantime.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got enough candies for my Riolu to evolve. Right now, Buizel is my buddy Pokemon. I'm already pretty close to having enough candies to evolve it, so it won't take me too long and it will be kind of nice to have another three kilometer Pokemon as my Buddy Pokemon again.