• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I got enough Buizel candies after catching a couple of them a few days ago. It's been pretty rainy out where I live, so Water Pokemon were a bit more common at certain times. Now Finneon is my Buddy Pokemon. I've also caught a couple more of them after making it my Buddy Pokemon, so it shouldn't take long for me to get enough Finneon candies at this rate.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I got enough candies to evolve my Finneon, so now Glameow is my Buddy Pokemon. It will take me awhile to get all of the Glameow candies that I'll need, but I'm making decent progress so far. I hope that I can get more Sinnoh Pokemon during this time since I haven't found some of them yet in Pokemon Go. Plus, my options for Buddy Pokemon after Glameow are rather limited as a result.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
So, ever since my last post here I got a Riolu from a trade and switched my Buddy to that.
It took 250 km to get the 50 Candies needed to evolve, and by that point I got done with Bronzong/Lumineon too.

So I've now switched to Cranidos, which I have nicknamed "Larvitar 2.0". As in the updated version of a Rock attacker :)

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I got enough candies to evolve my Bronzor. I hatched one, so that helped to reduce the amount of walking I needed to do. My current Buddy Pokemon is Combee. Even though it's a male one, I'm hoping that I can get enough to evolve a female Combee if I can find one or if I'm lucky enough to find it in the eggs.

Ebail

Smile more
Reaction score
The shiny Feebas I caught the other day. Becuase I still need some more candy to evolve either Feebas I own, and to fulfill its requirement for how much you walk with it as your buddy before you can evolve it.

Ebail

Smile more
Reaction score
Since I finally got enough candy to evolve my Feebas its now a Rhydon since I've only ever run into 2 wild Rhyhorn and hatched 2 more from eggs so I need these candies.