• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
It was a female Hippopotas for awhile, but now it’s my Meltan. Gotta take advantage of this event’s candy progress multiplier!

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got enough candies to evolve a Combee whenever I find or hatch a female one. My current buddy Pokemon is Burmy. I was luck enough to catch one during a Raid battle. Thanks to the current event, I'm already up to about twenty candies, so I'll be able to get enough to evolve it in no time. I may keep it until I get one hundred candies instead of fifty, but it depends if I hatch any other Sinnoh Pokemon during the course of this event.

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
As much as I’d like to keep making progress on Meltan during the event, I switched it to my cute little Trash Cloak Burmy so I can more easily complete the 3 buddy candies task

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I finished getting all of the Burmy candy I needed during Adventure Week. I probably could have used that event to get more candies for other Pokemon, but I wanted to be prepared whenever I found another Burmy that I could evolve down the road too.

My current buddy Pokemon is my Shiny Shinx. I have more than enough candies to evolve one Shinx, but since I also want to evolve my Shiny Shinx, I need a bit more candy. It might take awhile, especially when I've barely gotten anything noteworthy in all of the ten kilometer eggs I've hatched lately, but I figured that I might as well get some Shinx candies while waiting to hatch some more.

Vulpix037

Icy Fox
Reaction score
Got enough candy for a Luxray so I switched to Hippopotas. The Go fest event helped me get the candy I needed for Hippowdon much faster. Right now it's Burmy, but I'm not sure what to go for next...

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
My buddy is currently a Happiny. I'm beefing up my army of gym defenders.

Once Happiny hits 20 KM, I'll switch my buddy back to my shiny Shinx.