• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Got done with Buizel, went back to Shinx.
Got done with Shinx, changed to Skorupi.
Got done with Skorupi, changed to Finneon.

Also have Bronzor in mind after Lumineon is ready, and that Riolu's still not hatching :(

Was a Nidoran ♂, changed it to a Larvitar, switched it out to a pupitar who had 100 times more CP than the previous Larvitar, and now currently it's a shiny Meditite.

She has really crappy IVs so all she's good for is getting candy. Might switch back to the Pupitar once she can't get anymore CP through training.

I finally got enough candies to evolve my Skroupi after catching a few wild ones. I hatched a Riolu out of the blue awhile go, so now that is my Buddy Pokemon. It probably won't take me long to get enough candies for a Lucario, but I'll hopefully be able to find some more Sinnoh Pokemon in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom