• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

I got enough Buizel candies after catching a couple of them a few days ago. It's been pretty rainy out where I live, so Water Pokemon were a bit more common at certain times. Now Finneon is my Buddy Pokemon. I've also caught a couple more of them after making it my Buddy Pokemon, so it shouldn't take long for me to get enough Finneon candies at this rate.

I got enough candies to evolve my Finneon, so now Glameow is my Buddy Pokemon. It will take me awhile to get all of the Glameow candies that I'll need, but I'm making decent progress so far. I hope that I can get more Sinnoh Pokemon during this time since I haven't found some of them yet in Pokemon Go. Plus, my options for Buddy Pokemon after Glameow are rather limited as a result.

So, ever since my last post here I got a Riolu from a trade and switched my Buddy to that.
It took 250 km to get the 50 Candies needed to evolve, and by that point I got done with Bronzong/Lumineon too.

So I've now switched to Cranidos, which I have nicknamed "Larvitar 2.0". As in the updated version of a Rock attacker :)

I got enough candies to evolve my Bronzor. I hatched one, so that helped to reduce the amount of walking I needed to do. My current Buddy Pokemon is Combee. Even though it's a male one, I'm hoping that I can get enough to evolve a female Combee if I can find one or if I'm lucky enough to find it in the eggs.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom