• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

I finally got enough candies to evolve a Combee whenever I find or hatch a female one. My current buddy Pokemon is Burmy. I was luck enough to catch one during a Raid battle. Thanks to the current event, I'm already up to about twenty candies, so I'll be able to get enough to evolve it in no time. I may keep it until I get one hundred candies instead of fifty, but it depends if I hatch any other Sinnoh Pokemon during the course of this event.

My current buddy is One Kea, my shiny, female flower crown Eevee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190606-015737.png
    Screenshot_20190606-015737.png
    475.4 KB · Views: 30
I finished getting all of the Burmy candy I needed during Adventure Week. I probably could have used that event to get more candies for other Pokemon, but I wanted to be prepared whenever I found another Burmy that I could evolve down the road too.

My current buddy Pokemon is my Shiny Shinx. I have more than enough candies to evolve one Shinx, but since I also want to evolve my Shiny Shinx, I need a bit more candy. It might take awhile, especially when I've barely gotten anything noteworthy in all of the ten kilometer eggs I've hatched lately, but I figured that I might as well get some Shinx candies while waiting to hatch some more.

Back
Top Bottom