• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

After walking for awhile and hatching a few more Shinx eggs, I finally got more than enough candies to evolve my regular and shiny Shinx. My current buddy Pokemon is Hippopotas. I haven't hatched any yet and I've only caught two, so it will probably take me awhile to get enough candies to evolve one. I might go for one hundred Hippopotas candies just so I can evolve a male and female one whenever I get them. Plus, since I haven't hatched a Gible yet, there aren't a lot of other Sinnoh Pokemon that I need to get more candies right now.

Currently walking things for evolution... just finished off an Eevee for Umbreon and a Feebas. Walking another Feebas, and then I have to walk a Happiny... I've got such a long backlog...

Kirlia, gotta get ready for the Ralts Community Day oh yeah!

Back
Top Bottom