• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon? (Looks-Wise)

I love the designs of my favorite's (as well as other aspects)- Mewtwo and Mew:drool:. Mew's cute and elegant looking, and Mewtwo just looks incredible (and cute too):crush:. I also like the designs of other Pokemon from Houndoom to Cubone:cool:.

Purely looks wise, I choose Seviper. ^^ I'm so obvious. I've always loved reptiles (mostly snakes,) and I remember when I had just been introduced to the series, I fell in love with Arbok. Then, I began looking on the Internet for other snakelike Pokemon to build an entire team of them. ^^' Long story a bit shorter than it is, when I stumbled across the multi-colored viper with smiling eyes with the best buck toothed smile ever, it knocked Arbok right out of the ring. I don't even want to explain how I reacted when I saw the shiny version. ;D

It would have to be a three-way tie between Haxorus, Hydreigon and Darkrai. Haxorus just looks absolutely badass, Hydreigon looks like it can kill with a single glance, and Darkrai is the best execution of a ghost-ish motif, IMO.

My favorite pokemon would be Alakazam. I really don't know why but ever since I was little and caught my first abra in pokemon red and evolved it to Alakazam. I made it a point to always have him on my team. Now he is my favorite, ace, top pokemon. Plus psychic and him having such a high IQ is pretty awesome to me.

I like Buizel and Floatzel, I think they look really cute, and really appealing and friendly, and they're very different from most water types since they're not predominately blue in appearance.

I also adore Vulpix, everyone here seems to like it, and so do I, it's cute looking and makes you want to cuddle it.

I also adore Vulpix, everyone here seems to like it, and so do I, it's cute looking and makes you want to cuddle it.

I just assume that everyone loves Vulpix. I'm sure that's not the case but the idea that someone can not like it is a foreign concept to me :)

Not too long ago, started falling in love with Emolga, I love its cute voice - emo-emo-emo-EMONGA! - its now my cell phone ringtone (can't wait to receive my Emolga plushy).

I just assume that everyone loves Vulpix. I'm sure that's not the case but the idea that someone can not like it is a foreign concept to me :)

I guess I'll be the first to make you disappointed - I'm one of the few (about 10% or so) who doesn't love Vulpix (looks-wise for this topic) - its no where near my top 150 Pokemon.

Vulpix is fox-like so its canine, for looks I prefer felines and mustelids the most.

I don't hate Vulpix, its just not my style.

I have an odd magnet that sticks to Lugia. I like its design, and the fact it's a mix of creatures, so it's original.

I really like Giratina's Origin Forme, it's like a snake with spider's legs attached to its back. it sure is menacing to say the least.

The elegant ones include Gardevoir, Dragonair, Ninetales, and Lilligant.

The cute ones include Petilil, Pikachu, and Mareep.

The cool ones include Houndoom, Haxorus (shiny,) Latios, and Nidoking. Just random picks, there are a lot more I love!

Based on looks, Shiny Mew would have to be my favorite.

I love the color blue, so having a fully blue-colored body really appeals to me. Plus it's extraordinarily cute. :-D

I like the Mienfoo line. Not only they are useful, but they have such lovely designs. Mienfoo looks cute and determined, whereas Mienshao became one of my favourites as I saw it thanks to it's design. I do like Arcanine and Honchkrow's design too. I also happen to like Sawk's design.

There are also some Pokemon I like design-wise, even if they suck at battles. Like Flareon for example, it looks like it is nice to cuddle.

And also... I see many people who like Houndoom's design, but I personally dislike it. To me, Houndour looks better. (Poochyena looks more cuddly than Houndour, though.)

Flygon. It's my favorite Dragon-type to use, even though it doesn't learn Dragon Dance...

...Plus it's design is just AWESOME.

Going by looks alone...the winner for me is easily Darkrai. I'll admit he's the first Pokemon (hopefully only) that I ever had a fan-crush on. 8U He's so mysterious and cool, dashingly handsome, BLUE EYE(s?), and I love the way he moves in PBR, such grace.

Gen 1: Mew. It has always been my favorite, both look-wise and other-wise. Both the shiny and original version are super cute imo.
Gen 2: Celebi. I really love the looks of grass type pokemon, they're just adorable.
Gen 3: Swellow. I just think it's awesome looking, the eyes, hair and tail is just amazing.
Gen 4: Glaceon. My favorite type is ice types. I think all eeveelutions are great, but glaceon is so beautiful in the anime.
Gen 5: Meloetta. I fell in love with the looks and personality of meloetta in BW. I like both her forms just as much.
Gen 6: Fennekin. Of all the gen 6 pokemon I've seen so far, fennekin is the best looking. I wasn't sure wether to pick sylveon or fennekin, but fennekin's cuteness just went over great.

There are lots of other pokemon I love too much, I can't really just pick one, figured it was easier to pick one from each generation.

Got one that I need to add:

Golett-I adore the little guy for his sweet and cuddly design. He's just so round and cute I could snuggle him all day. To me, Golett is the cutest Pokemon in existence, hands down.

Swampert: The fact that it's based off a mudfish is really creative. And, I love water animals in general. Swampert is just sooo adorable!
Vullaby: She looks, sounds, and is just as sassy looking as my Ostrich (pet turken hen)
Eelektross: I don't know how to describe it, it's just so cute! I don't even like lampreys in real life.
Archeops/Archen: I like reptiles, and the color combo of them really appeals to me.
Lugia: She looks really regal.
Blaziken: Sexy <3
Stoutland: Looks loyal, and kinda looks like an Airedale terrier but with straight long hair. My friend has an airedale.
Samurott: It. Looks. Awesome.
Cobalion: It's so handsome and stoic o//////o I wanna snuggle with him <3
I'm sure there's more, maybe I'll post again.

My ultimate favorite Pokémon is Flygon. And I can also say that it is my aesthetic favorite as well. I love its colors, bug eyes, small arms, and its previous evolution - Vibrava. Vibrava jusr seems so detailed.

Weavile and Mewtwo are the coolest pokemon.

Garbodor is the most beautiful one, no one can deny that.

The cutest Pokemon award goes to Genesect.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom