• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite Pokemon of ALL time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Pikachu'

Reaction score
Hello. It's me, Pikachu. There have been a lot of great Pokemon over the years, but I want to know, which do you think is the greatest of ALL time, in your opinion. I would say me, but OTHER than me, I like Charizard and I like Togepi(he's cute).

I could name more but that'd take all day.:rolleyes:

Mine tends to change, but as you can see, it's Keldeo right now. :p

I think it's so cute, plus it's a pony! And I love horses and horse type creatures, like Rapidash and Zebstrika (zebras are in the horse family). :3

Pikachu will always be #1 for me!
But there are others I like as well.

Eevee. =3 Always has been and always will be. Aside from being positively adorable, it can fill just about any spot in your team that you need it to.

I have a few favorites, I'll just list a few, in order. X3
Typhlosion
Vulpix
Growlithe
Leafeon
Ditto
Sandslash
Dewgong
Togekiss

I have more, but, eh.

Honchkrow.
It's dark AND practical.
Plus, it looks cool.

Last edited:
Beedrill. I've always had an attachment to it. And I love bugs IRL too, so that helps I suppose.

The magnificent, magnanimous, majestic, masterful Mew!

(As if there were any doubt)

Bulbasaur, the king of the Pokedex.

Others I like are (note that when I name one, I'm referring to the whole family:)

Houndour
Feebas
Scyther
Dratini
Chikorita

Sharpedo! It's design is fantastic, and don't get me started on that Attack and Speed Boost....

Glaceon! Cool design, cool type, and oh, LOOK at that Sp. Attack!

Nincada line.

When I first saw that little in-training cicada thing I instantly fell in love with it. And made me start loving bug types and look more deeply into each pokémon, as its design was all concepts I recognized and liked, and I found the base form adorable.

I think I ended up using Ninjask the most of all pokémon too. Shedinja not so much.

Too bad Ninjask got worse each generation.

Then there are relatively common favourites like Torchic, Dratini or even Beldum (Everyone can agree Metagross is one of the greatest Steel types), and then there are some odd favourites like Porygon.

Just two for me: Golett and Golurk. I adore them. Robotic creatures FTW! <3
I'll just say that you made me really like this Pokémon. Golurk in particular reminds me of The Iron Giant, and it's a flying ghost robot. Then again, I do like robotic creatures too... It's why I love Metagross.

Hm, I like several Pokemon, but mostly the dragons released in every generation. Probably Salamence, although recently I've been liking Latios/Latias a lot. Uxie is another one too, but I may never get one at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom