• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite Pokemon of ALL time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really difficult for me to pick between aron, chikorita, and umbreon. i love them all equally <333

It's really difficult, but I already have some spots for fav pokemon.

Rampardos family - FAV!!
Gardevoir family - FAV!!
Lopunny family - FAV!!

Dragonite has always been my favourite. So cute yet so powerful! And he's not easy to achieve, so it's a double pleasure for me when I fianlly catch a Dragonite for my team.

The pokemons that has been my favorites for the longest time are Absol & Milotic.
Pokemons that may stay favorites & that has been introduced in Black & White I'm thinking will be Braviary & Reuniclus.

(If only Braviary was bulkier or faster or better yet, both...)

PIKACHU!!!

Honorable mentions:
Eeveelutions
Teddiursa
Chikorita
Mudkip family

It's one gigantic tie. Honourable mentions are: Wigglytuff, Clefable, Jumpluff and the Gardevoir family.

My favorite is the almighty, benevolent, and majestic Arceus. Just look at my avatar and username. Ever since the 12th pokemon movie, Arceus became my most favorite of all pokemon. He(yes I refer to Arceus as male) is one of the main characters of all my fanfics as well. I even read fanfics centering around Arceus. Another thing is that since I love horses and Arceus equine-like, it suits me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom