• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite Team Rocket member?

Favourite Team Rocket Member

• Musashi/Jessie

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Kojirou/James

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nyarth/Meowth

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

lalalei2001

Reaction score
I like the classic trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth. And Giovanni. Butch and Cassidy don't get their own music videos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
James. Haha. That stupid little piece of love. <3

But Jessie and Meowth are awesome too.

James and Meowth are my favorites. Jessie can be cool to some times but she can be a we bit bossy.

James and Meowth, definatly! I can't choose between them. I don't really like Jessie that much but she can be kind of funny sometimes when she gets angry.

Cassidy, Butch and Domino
I used to hate JJ&M but then I kinda developed a soft spot for James. But Cassidy Butch and Domino I like more definitely
Cassidy - she's just incredible and awesome. IMO she's got better looks than Misty+May+Hikari put together.
Butch - one word HOT
Domino - she's got that kiddish look going on there. If she were ten, she'd be bigger jailbait than any of the 3 girls.

wobbuffetzx8.gif

I can't believe he was totally ignored :(

GIOVANNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wobbufett is also really awesome, but still, giovanni is too cool.

I'd like to mention I adore pretty much every capture of theirs...especially Carnivine and Seviper.

I love the trio, every Pokemon they've owned for longer than two episodes and Mondo.

But my ultimate favorite is James. Oh, James~! My late-in-life schoolgirl crush on you is overwhelming!

xD I definitely adore the trio. Even Jessie and her over-the-top anger fits. James is without a doubt my favorite of the three. I have a soft-spot for goofy characters like him. All of their Pokemon have been really awesome though as well.

James, obviously ^^ I also like Meowth =D And Jessie is fun, too ^^

But, my favourite is James =D

James and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHbuffettt
i love the way wobbuffet appears right at the front of the screen even if he should be technically falling because he isn't stood on anything.

Jessie! But she's my favorite character in general. ^^; I also love James and Meowth a lot too! <3

Their Pokemon are awesome too! ^_^ Wobby!

Back
Top Bottom