• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite Team Rocket member?

Favourite Team Rocket Member

• Musashi/Jessie

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Kojirou/James

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nyarth/Meowth

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
wobbuffetzx8.gif

I can't believe he was totally ignored :(

wobbuffetzx8.gif

wobbuffetzx8.gif

wobbuffetzx8.gif

wobbuffetzx8.gif

MAYBE

wobbuffetzx8.gif

OR JAMES

Meowth, paws down. Obviously. I need to get a new avatar.

ANYWAY.

...I love Meowth. So much. XD I had a big crush on him as a kid (ftwdon'task) and he's pretty much everything I love in a character. That and his voice- the original and Maddie's voices for him, anyway. Both are/were absolutely adorable in a weird way. And even though the assertive Meowth had won me over as a kiddo (how I long for the days that he could shred up Jessie's and James's faces without getting killed by Jess! just every now and then!), I do still love the fact that he (and James, who's been demoted to "pokemon" amongst the group as someone on Pokemopolis pointed out :p) is whipped by the almighty Jessie.

Speaking of her...I love Jessie, she's my third favorite. :p She's an absolute nut case now. Jessie's easily the most insane of the trio.

But second is James...because he's such a pussy. XD And so sweet.

My favorite is Meowth, obviously. I love Jessie and James too, though.

Whilst I love the Meowth species I don't like the Meowth of the TRio. I don't know maybe it's his accent that I dislike. But for me favourite it has to be Wobbuffet.

wow, this is an old thread...

domino & giovanni are my favs. ♥ though i also love miyamoto, bashou, buson, professor sebastian, & pierce...
pretty much all of them actually. hehe

Haha hasent been posted on for 4 years, haha :p

But seriously... My favourite is meowth, I love its personality and character.

Jessie, I love her fiesty-ness, (no idea how to spell that wordy) her back story about being so poor made me warm to her, and just general cos she awesome and kick ass, and the only one of the Trio to actually do something, ie Contests, loved it when she won her first ribbon and backed her all the way to the grandfestival.

aa9hcy.png

Guess I never posted in here 5 years ago, so why not now.

I honestly really like Delibird. Its appearance during the end of BF was so refreshing and fun to see. That was one of the first episodes to come out after I had joined the forum, and I remember everyone being so surprised by it coming back after having been absent for almost all of AG. And then it weeded its way into a few episodes of DP too. It's just really refreshing when there are actual continuity nods like that, since they tend to be few and far between.

I love Jessie, James and Meowth. They are the reason why I kept watching the show, they will always be the richest characters in the show and the ones with the most interesting personalities (though Cilan, Burgundy, Bianca and much more characters in BW have a pretty cool personality, something I congratulate the writers for, otherwise the show would be pretty dull, in my opinion, it was nice that they thought that they had to build strong characters personality-wise to partially cover the TRios new role).

They both have very interesting and motivational life-stories. Jessie's story may be the strongest one, particularly if we think about her mother (someone who I want to appear in the anime!). But Meowth's story is also pretty emotional, and Meowzie's episode is one of the best ones ever written, and I am really fond of the scene in which Meowth walks away from Hollywood with tears, claiming that he will be the richest freak the world has ever seen! James's story is not as "dark" (if we can say so) as Jessie and Meowth's, but it is also pretty interesting, it kind of is like the opposite of Jessie and Meowth's stories, which makes it really good, as it makes the TRio richer in terms of backstory.

I like all of the TRio, they were so mischievous before BW.

Reminder to everyone that if you're going to post a contest choice, you MUST post reasons for those choices. Just "I like that character" is not going to suffice.

Team Rocket Grunts are the solider ones. And you know when it like always a favorite of mine pokemon creature Meowth!! That right!! The Team Rocket is always the best, and always bad. ;)

Choice: Professor Seger.
Reasons:
1. He is awesome.
2. Seger > Namba.
3. Sexiest recurring character in BW.
4. I really like his helicopter. (or helicopters?)
5. He's the brain behind TR.

Meowth all the way. he was the best comic relifein the show and always amused me with his engrish accent

Meowth instantly shot up to one of my favorite characters in the series after his origin story.

and yeah, lack of Wobbles makes me disappoint.

Domino - she seems so young and yet she's a high ranking TR member. she's been my favorite since Mewtwo Returns came out.
Hun - he's always able to remain calm. i think that's a hugely important quality in an agent, since things generally don't go according to plan for TR.
Archer - he seems so classy to me. plus, houndoom is one of my favorite pokemon. that he was able to seize power as an interim by itself is impressive, and i love his dedication to his former leader.

Back
Top Bottom