• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite Team Rocket member?

Favourite Team Rocket Member

• Musashi/Jessie

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Kojirou/James

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nyarth/Meowth

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
Jessie! I love James too but he's almost like her sidekick in my eyes. The way she controls both him and Meowth. I love her headstrong personality. Meowth is likeable but he is prone to being annoying, in my eyes at least.

Kojiro. He is so lovable and cute that I would even marry him if I was an anime character. Plus, I like most of his Pokémon, the exception being Muskippa.

James. I've always loved his weird obsession for bottlecaps and inconsolability when he lost some of his collection. And he has always been a bit of the underdog out of the three, in a hilarious way.

James. Tough choice between Meowth and him, but he's so freaking funny I just have to go with him.

"Well, you see, I like to look at myself in my spare time!"

"These bottlecaps have sentimental value!"

ROFL. His quirky mannerisms, his goofy behavior, but his kind heart and his stupidity make him great, IMO.

Mine is Jessie. She has a great backstory and she had great charachter development in DP :)
But For me James is second he's really goofy and FABULOUSS.

James. He was always so loving to his Pokemon, and asked them to join his team instead of forcing them. The Pokemon world needs more trainers like him. I have a few James stickers on my bedframe...

My favorite is James, he really cares about all of his Pokemon and gets especially emotional at times. He is evil of course most of the time like the other two of the trio, but he definitely has more of a softer side most of the time than they do.

James because he's super nice to his pokemons that they all love him.

A guy like him surely understands what it means to get attached to their partners, so why he's still trying steal them from others without remorse is my longest question ever.

James! He has cool Pokemon and genuinely a nice guy even made an OC for em when Jessie became unbearable. Some of my favorite episodes are focused on James.

I LOVE James, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, and he is probably the Nicest of the Trio EVER I feel Like and he is the ONLY Redeeming Member of XY Team Rocket right now. I can tell HE REALLY TRULEY CARES about his Pokemon and I do Like that a lot. He has also had a lot of Cool Pokemon like Weezing, Victreebel, Cacnea, Carnivine, Yamask, and Inkay. He really is the Best Member of the Trio right now.

Second Favorite is Probably HANDS DOWN Wobbuffet if this Counts, if it does Good because I LOVE THIS Blue Blob, HE IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. He is GREAT Comic Relief and I Like how in the Beginning of XY Jessie ACTUALLY WAS Using him.

:lx202:

James, of course. He's the 'nicest' out of the three, never forcing his Pokémon to join his team. I love his backstory; I find it very interesting. And, of course, his bottlecap obsession and overall humor makes him *~fabulous~* to me.

Jessie, Wobbuffett, and those cool villains from BW who's names I can't recall.

But mostly Jessie.

My favorite human Rocket member would most likely be James, but I've always loved Meowth because of the anime. The fact that he learned how to talk and is considered his own Rocket member out of the show's main antagonists is what always made him stand out as a character from just being another ordinary Pokémon, and it continues to make him stand out like that in the games similar to how Pikachu stands out as being Ash's main Pokémon and the mascot of the series. And Maddie Blaustein gave him such a wonderful voice in the English dub that made Meowth so funny and likable, though his Japanese voice has that same effect as well.

And yeah, I'm also one of those people who welcomed the introduction of Wobbuffet into the group. I love how it gave Meowth another Pokémon to play off of, like they became their own little duo kind of like Jessie and James.

Whoever it was that posted Iron-Masked Marauder a short while ago before deleting their post: I like him too. He's one of my favorite antagonists in the movies from the original series next to Mewtwo. I just think his English name sounds kind of dumb compared to "Vicious".

Domino, Dr. Seger and the Iron-Masked Marauder. Don't really care for the recurring trio.

James has always been my favorite along with Butch and Domino.

I love Meowth because he owns Jessie and James, no denying that. But my vote goes to James because he is so adorable.

i really liked their old ekans and koffing. Especially on the giant pokemon island episode. you could see that they really weren't bad pokemon, they were just obeying their masters.

image.jpg

Cacnea is the cutest thing ever <3 And you know James loves him, Cacnea and his prickly hugs~ Carnivine is cute too, but Cacnea wins out forever

Back
Top Bottom