• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favourite character?

My sweet baby James because he is so adorable, childish, cute, caring for his friends and pokemon and sexy ❤❤❤❤

Alain, the prodigal son and bane of the community.

I really liked his characterization, being cool and reserved but very also passionate. A mostly good guy who throughout the series didn't open up to others readily, and unfortunately allowed his insecurities get the better him. He's very different than a-lot of what you typically see on this show. Everybody usually either falls into one broad disposition or the next, but he was somewhere in the grey.

Alain, the prodigal son and bane of the community.

I really liked his characterization, being cool and reserved but very also passionate. A mostly good guy who throughout the series didn't open up to others readily, and unfortunately allowed his insecurities get the better him. He's very different than a-lot of what you typically see on this show. Everybody usually either falls into one broad disposition or the next, but he was somewhere in the grey.

These are the reasons Alain is my favourite Kalos character.

Brock. I loved watching him remain this solid rock (no I'm not trying to make a pun) for Ash and his companions, always looking out for them. Brock's an overall goo guy, and while his character remained mostly the same over the many years he was on the show, I think that was okay, because with the fast moving adventures of Ash, with the constant companion switches, a stable one like him was a good idea. I was sad to see him go, but I think it was time for him to go as well, seeing as how many people were getting bored of him. I'd love to get another special or two though with a look into his life.

Bonnie. I did not count on liking her character how much, but watching her develop into a girl who can stand up for what she believes in, for Pokemon, and who can handle the challenges o life like leaving your friends, which for a girl her age, is extremely difficult. Plus she added a lot of great humor to the show.

A tie between Mewtwo (first movie) and Mii Snowdon as the best anime characters.

Other than those two, Natsume from the original series. Best Gym Leader in the anime. Out of the main cast members that aren't Satoshi though, my favorite is definitely either Hikari, Haruka, or Kasumi, because honestly the female traveling companions were top-notch during the OS-DP era. I LOVED Game Lillie especially after her character development and I hope by the end of SM, the anime Lillie ranks as high as them.

Takeshi was always a funny and likable character, but I honestly liked him more in his debut episode than his subsequent portrayal as a wannabe casanova. Regardless, I like him and the Rocket Gang trio equally.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom