• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your Pokemon partner? Find out here!

Personality: I am a very gentle and caring person. I am sensitive and I get offended easily. I am quiet and reserved around strangers, but once I get to trust someone, I become very "open". I also have a great (and very subtle) sense of humour!

Hobbies: playing Pokémon videogames, watching football, reading Tolkien, and also reading about different things that I am interested in (religion, history, geography, etc).

Last edited:
@Poké Boss
Your Pokemon is... Surskit!
Surskit is a tiny bug from Hoenn which can skate on water. It produces sweet-smelling honey on the top of its head, which tastes great on bread. It can learn communication-based moves such as Mind Reader and Signal Beam, which might be useful if you're a translator or interpreter. No more second-guessing what somebody is trying to say! Surskit is quite shy and jumpy, but it's a very cute Pokemon. Surskit is small enough to sit on your shoulder as you walk, or you could watch it skate along puddles on a rainy day, which it loves to do. It would definitely curl up next to you as you read, especially if you've got warm blankets lying around!

Very curious and excited about this

Personality: I am a very quiet and introverted person. I’m usually shy, especially around new people, but once I’ve gotten some time to know you and like you, I’ll stick by your side no matter what, even if I’m not always sure of what to say and prefer to stay out of conflict. I tend to get very nervous and overthink things. I also apologize a lot, even for things that aren’t my fault or I don’t need to apologize for. I can also get very invigorated when talking about my passions (Pokémon, my favorite book series, favorite movies). I am an active daydreamer (usually about my passions but also of things I’d love to happen and things I want to say) and love listening to music while coming up with new ideas for stories.

Hobbies: I love to write. Even when I can’t do it, my mind is always running with new and old ideas. I also love to read (usually things in the fantasy genre, involve animals, or most of the time both), listen to music (usually from musical theater and film soundtracks), watch film/book reviews, and chat with friends that have similar interests to me.

Occupation: Does college student count? :p If not, I’m a fanfic writer.

Sorry for the wait! @TRNatalie

Your Pokemon is... Venonat!
Venonat is a small, fluffy bug that lives in the cool shade of tall trees. Like you, it's a little shy. Venonat eats small insects which are attracted to bright lights in the night - something that would definitely come in handy if you live somewhere with lots of mosquitoes! Venonat's body is covered in poison as a protective measure against predators, but that doesn't make it any less cute to look at. A little-known fact about Venonat is that it actually has psychic powers - maybe it will share story ideas with you via telepathy...? Or maybe it will hand you books from hard-to-reach shelves with its powers? And if you find yourself lying awake into the small hours of the night, you can always ask Venonat to use Sleep Powder on you!

are you still up to doing this?

personality: naive (pmd), shy at first, and fun. i make my friends laugh a lot and i bring up ideas for what to do with friends which they usually dislike since its absurd. im morally grey, considerate, and not good at a lot of things. also similar to phos from hnk if you've read it, otherwise it's fine

hobbies: hmm.. i try to surround myself with things i like. like nice music, cool anime/games (steins gate, kaiba, nier automata, higurashi), and... thats it?! i like mystery... ruins of alph, ilex forest, and the burned tower are places i like a lot. and N lol

take your time..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personality: I am usually calm and love to help people out. if anyone provokes me, I usually just ignore them. when I feel upset, I calm down pretty easily.
Hobbies: Video games (ex: minecraft, pokemon sun, ultra, black 2, emerald, alpha sapphire etc.), books (fantasy ex: harry potter and the deathly hallows) playing board games, making friends, etc.
edit: i am also a lot like the person who got vennonat above me, but, as you can tell, a little different! (VERY EXCITED)

Took me a while to respond, but here you go, guys. Sorry for the wait!

@ishi1206
Your Pokemon is... Mareanie!
Mareanie, the Brutal Star Pokemon. This Poison/Water Pokemon has a strong sting and loves to snack on Corsola's coral, which makes it divisive among communities in Alola who depend on coral to live. Mareanie can regenerate all of its limbs, which it usually does while it's asleep. Mareanie would spend a lot of time curl up in your lap while you watch anime, or if you like exploring, Mareanie will always be there to jump up and defend you with its powerful toxins.

@Superuxie
Your Pokemon is... Armaldo!
Armaldo is a slow, amphibious bug-type Pokemon revived from a Claw Fossil. It has thick armour which deflects most attacks, and claws strong enough to punch through steel, which is useful when it swims out to hunt for food in the seas. Not much can harm it, so it's quite a calm Pokemon. Armaldo would love helping you out on excavations - it can easily move heavy rocks and dig through hard ground. Of course, it's not opposed to a bit of relaxation, either. It especially likes sunbathing on warm rocks.

@ishi1206
Mareanie, the Brutal Star Pokemon. This Poison/Water Pokemon has a strong sting and loves to snack on Corsola's coral, which makes it divisive among communities in Alola who depend on coral to live. Mareanie can regenerate all of its limbs, which it usually does while it's asleep. Mareanie would spend a lot of time curl up in your lap while you watch anime, or if you like exploring, Mareanie will always be there to jump up and defend you with its powerful toxins.

@Superuxie
Armaldo is a slow, amphibious bug-type Pokemon revived from a Claw Fossil. It has thick armour which deflects most attacks, and claws strong enough to punch through steel, which is useful when it swims out to hunt for food in the seas. Not much can harm it, so it's quite a calm Pokemon. Armaldo would love helping you out on excavations - it can easily move heavy rocks and dig through hard ground. Of course, it's not opposed to a bit of relaxation, either. It especially likes sunbathing on warm rocks.
its perfect for me thank you!

@ishi1206

@Superuxie
omg thank you. mareanie was unexpected but its my bff now cuz its super fitting : D

Personality: Usually pretty laid-back, extroverted, creative. I take on way to many projects at a time, etc. I get overwhelmed pretty quickly and although i appreciate my time hanging with people, i need some time to myself. I don't make friends easily.
Hobbies: HTML, Pokemon, Movies, Editing, Video Games, Writing, Screenwriting, Cats.
Occupation: I don't have a job, but i do dabble in HTML (def more of a hobby) and screenwriting. Usually not for money though :C

Personality: Pretty relaxed, but easily distracted. Makes friends easily. More brain than brawn.
Hobbies: Pokémon, Mario Maker, other video games, coding reading drawing acting

Hi! I didn't get notifications of this for some reason. I'll do IndigoEmmy first, then driz, but it might take me a while.
(Also, Emmy, I haven't forgotten the sprite you asked for!)

ooh, ik this is a few days behind, but i’ll join, too.

Personality: i’m asocial by choice, but i am very loud and talkative among my family, close friends, and even in school settings. i like to analyze situations and help people understand other points of view, but i often have trouble forming my own opinions. i fluctuate between being completely devoid of energy and having so much that i can’t contain it. my sense of humor is very deadpan. i dislike labeling myself. i love flowers.
Hobbies: going for walks, birdwatching; painting, cross-stitching, pixel spriting, drawing; playing piano, remaking old video game music, analyzing song lyrics; reading, board games, cooking, playing pokémon.

Last edited:
this might seem fun, a fun surprise will do

• Personality: playful, happy, always cheerful and helping out others before my own safety, when having fun to me doesn't matter if I win or lose, as long as involved had a fun fair moment, afraid of heights to be honest , love sleeping with my three cats
• Hobbies: cooking, gardening, football
grocery store food stocker (filling up the empty shelves)

• Personality: I tend to be overly formal and extremely shy, though I can be as open as I need to be when working or assigned school projects. I have a tendency to care way too much about what other people think of me, and, in order to feel accepted, am inclined to put on a different persona based on who I’m talking to and where I am. I’m also prone to be pessimistic and self-deprecating at times, though I do become more lively around people that I consider friends. I consider myself to be extremely loyal, and am quick to help other people out.
  • Hobbies: I live to travel, I want to see as much of the world as I can. I’m a huge history buff, and love studying historical people and events. Role-playing and cosplaying. Watching classic movies and TV shows. Playing video games. I love art, and am frequently sketching in my spare time. Writing stories or poetry.

Last edited:
This looks pretty poppin'. I would like a try at this too!

Personality: I am totally the extroverted and outgoing type. If something is being hyped up, chances are I'm the one riling it up at the center. However, I do have my down days too where I like to keep to myself and keep it grounded. I definitely enjoy being involved with people, but I also can get quite moody and sensitive emotionally too. I love to hang out with people who like the same things I do, but I am very open-minded and am willing to try new and different things! I get disappointed and tilted easily sometimes though, stemming from being competitive, and an extremely sore loser.

Hobbies: Playing instruments and listening to music, trying new things, sleeping in, having deep talks with friends over food, and playing video games!

@IndigoEmmy
Your partner is... Skitty!
Skitty is a small, normal-type kitty (see what I did there?) It's hard to earn Skitty's trust, but once you do, its curious nature will give you plenty of things to do. It's also a whimsical Pokemon: it does whatever it feels like at the moment, and its laid-back nature matches yours. Skitty likes to live in tree hollows, so if you have a tree near your house, it won't have any problem finding - or making - a home!

@driz
Your partner is... Popplio!
Popplio is a friendly water-type from Alola which loves to perform (and one of your hobbies is acting, which is great!) Popplio can accompany you on stage, or if you have singing parts, give you a hand with that - singing is Popplio's specialty. It will also understand the long hours you spend studying as a student, and it won't feel neglected. Popplio itself is a hard worker, and spends a long time each day perfecting its tricks and battle moves.

@skylucario
Your partner is... Skiploom!
Skiploom is a grass/flying type. It has a giant flower on its head - this flower's beautiful petals bloom and close according to the temperatures around it, and Skiploom likes to fly at great heights to try and maximise the sunlight it gets. Skiploom has plenty of energy, so it can accompany you while birdwatching (though you might have to protect it from its fellow flying-types...), but it can also sleep on your windowsill, soaking up the sun, when you're not roaming outside and you don't have much energy.

I'll do the rest later, as usual. I hope you like them!
If you are considering posting in this thread, please hold off your request until I've cleared up the backlog. Thanks!

I know I have to tell you about my hobbies and stuff, but you can guess from my name what my partner is right? here is a hint: just take out the Studys part of my name and you have got my partner pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom