• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why Can't Caitlin Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, it's kinda interesting seeing as the castle is my favourite facility.

However i do think that it is her having the power to have someone else go her battles for her. It's not that she's lazy per-say, She is in the battle sprite and i think (i still haven't actually got to them yet XD) that it says "Frontiers Brains Darach and Caitlin challange you".

So yeah.

It could also be that she isn't confident enough with her skill as a trainer and employs Darach to perform her battles for her. In return ...... Valetshipping????

Maybe Caitlin is really a Stepford Wives-type robot who's only programmed to say 'Darach! CP for this trainer at once!'.

I somewhat agree with this.

However i do think that it is her having the power to have someone else go her battles for her. It's not that she's lazy per-say, She is in the battle sprite and i think (i still haven't actually got to them yet XD) that it says "Frontiers Brains Darach and Caitlin challenge you".

Lol my streak is around 30 something with me losing once at around 30 and once with them. I don't realize the "Frontier Brains" part but I have seen the Caitlin part.

My guess... She gave all her Pokemon to Darrach so she could enjoy fights =.=

Like Nunnaly from Code Geass?

I noticed that the other day, if this her:

Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the_Rebellion_R2_-_06_106_0001.jpg

They look identical.

I just figured she was forbidden from battling by her parents because it was unladylike or whatever.

But I like the blind idea too.

It's so she can say that she has never personally lost and therefore not lose respect.. Darach is just her fall guy.

It's in her programming.

Oh, and she controls Darach with her uber 1337 skills.

Can't any job pretty much be boiled down to "paid slave?"

She is too cool for some pokemon battles. *shot*

I'm surprised no one's said this yet, but...

The only Pokémon she has are all banned from entering all Battle Frontier matches, so she has Darach use his instead. That's why you never get to battle her with Fluffykins the Giratina, Mr. Tinkles the Mewtwo, etc. :( *sighs*

Mr. Tinkles the Mewtwo, etc. :( *sighs*

I want a Mewtwo called Mr.Tinkles

Srsly though, i think that Caitlin simply has Darach battle for her. I like to think that she would battle but is intimidated by the Player's battling prowess

I want a Mewtwo called Mr.Tinkles

Srsly though, i think that Caitlin simply has Darach battle for her. I like to think that she would battle but is intimidated by the Player's battling prowess
I actually did name my Giratina "Fluffykins" in Diamond. Perhaps I should give cutesy names like that to all the powerful, scary legendaries like that.

Perhaps that's another theory on why Caitlin doesn't battle. Can you imagine the beating someone's ego would take when their powerhouse Pokémon gets defeated by a Bibarel? :kawaii: (I seriously use it on one of my teams.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom