• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why doesn't the "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" on the Bulbapedia home page stay current and full anymore?

sonic10158

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score
Admittedly, I am not as active on Bulbapedia or these forums nearly as much as I used to be, so I apologize if there has been a change that I am out of the loop on.

I remember, for the longest time, if I went to the homepage of Bulbapedia, the section titled "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" would be filled with headlines of various Pokémon related news stories. However, ever since I have started coming back to Bulbapedia (about a year now), I am lucky to see 3 links in the section, and they will stay the exact same for months and then be erased and replaced with a different article title, where it will begin to stay for months on end.

Why does this section not stay current anymore? And, why is it that when there is the extremely (like shiny pokemon rare) time that it finally gets a new article, instead of bumping older articles down a row like it used to, it outright replaces the old article headline(s)?

Like about a week ago, there were 2-3 articles that had been there ever since end of December/Early January, but as of February 27th (2 nearly 3 months later), those article titles have been erased and replaced with the only one that is there now talking about "New Mythical Pokémon Zarude revealed", where I bet will remain the ONLY article there until May or so, where it will be removed in favor of what happens to be current then.

If there's a setting that I need to change on my end to resolve this if this is a glitch, I am open to suggestions! I know this has nothing to do with ad blockers because I do not use them on Bulbapedia

If it is a manually curated list, then that answers my question. It makes perfect sense now. Thank you!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom