• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

why hello everyone <3

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
hi there the name is Jam or Jammy both are fine,

I decided to join this forum again (I had an account on here awhile back but it's been so long I forget the password, plus it has my old name that I am no longer comfortable with due to personal reasons)

anyhoo not really much to say about myself besides that I'll probably mainly lurk , and pop into discussions if I have anything worth contributing.
oh, and I also draw, so expect art from me sometime in the future.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask <3

yep, I like to draw though I haven't drawn much lately due to lack of motivation and depression

and I like Emmet and Ingo, I liked them since the BW days however LA made me like Ingo even more and sparked my love for him (as well as Emmet, though not as much as Ingo) hoping Gamefreak does something with Emmet too in the future but I doubt they will

What's your favorite part of Pokémon?

defiantly the Pokémon themselves, I love how much thought goes into a pokemon's design and concept. I'm just a huge fan of creature/monster design
which is what drew me into the series in the first place when I was younger.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom