• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why I No Longer Play the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj ike

Reaction score
The anime is superior in my book due to how it deals with the social interactions that come with being a trainer. Hate to say it, but video games are for losers; computers are becoming much more important as tools for communication. That's my two cents, what about you?

You are insulting billion people (if not trillion) by refering the game players as losers.

Even Pokemon are still nothing but data. (Hate to sound like Rika Nonaka.:dodgy:)

Anime > Games
Cause anime is more "living" while game is... well, less living XD
In the games the Pokémon is a little sprite (though Black/White seriously improved it, with Pokémon moving during battle and closing their eyes while asleep... just too bad they took out the option to have one follow you) while in the anime they're living creatores which move a lot, do stuff, showcase their personality, have a voice and not a permament weird sound, etc...

So yeah, I prefer the anime and for me Pokémon will always be first anime and then anything else... but I really like the games too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom