• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why is it called bmgf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxonn

Owning all your base
Reaction score
I don't think this has been asked yet, but is there any particular reason why this site is located at bmgf.bulbagarden.net instead of just forums.bulbagarden.net? Just wondering :)

Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Forums

Since that's what Bulbagarden is based off of.

Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Forums

Since that's what Bulbagarden is based off of.
I know what it stands for; I just wanted to know why it was bulbasaursmysteriousgardenforums.bulbagarden.net instead of just forums.bulbagarden.net. Isn't it kinda redundant?

Well...darn it.
But it's a little easier to remember for newcomers :)

I like it being BMGf, its kinda got that tingly corporate feeling that companies have, where you discover parts of a name that you've never known before. :XD2:

Please let's stop spamming this thread. If you see any rule-breaking or pointless posts, just report them.

Please let's stop spamming this thread. If you see any rule-breaking or pointless posts, just report them.

Ah..... that post is kinda pointless.

I think it gives the forums an original touch. It's not the "Bulbagarden Forums", it's "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden" forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom