• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why is it so good to be you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypan

That's numberwang!
Reaction score
Everyone's proud of something about themselves. So, why are you?

For me, it's being able to eat. I can eat massive amounts of food, and I never look bigger than 165 lbs (which isn't small, but I weigh 200+).

Oh, I'm just plain great, I am. :D Witty, charming, friendly, kind, compassionate and loyal...to those I like. I'm an asshole to everyone else.

What's also good about being me is that I have the coolest best friend ever. <3

Oh, I'm just plain great, I am. :D Witty, charming, friendly, kind, compassionate and loyal...to those I like. I'm an asshole to everyone else.

What's also good about being me is that I have the coolest best friend ever. <3

Wittiness ftw. -High ten-

Erm... Let's see...
I'm parental approved, I try everything at least once, I am cheerful, I never tell anyone that what they like is stupid... There's probably more but I want to be a little modest

I can play three instruments and write songs. :)
Not that well but I can.

I try everything at least once
you try suicide and murder at least once!? o_O

I'm a nice dude overall, I have a good sense of humor and internets, and computers in general; I know tons about video games. I come here.

you try suicide and murder at least once!? o_O

I mean food, video games, tv shows, school club activities, sports- things like that. Except for things that have to do with heights- me no like heights.

I'm well-liked. Im honest and compassionate with people and most people appreciate that.

Im also a genius in school. No way am I getting a big head...

Basically I can play any woodwind instrument (some better than others and I own 4 different whistles, 2 different recorders, one flute, 4 guitars (one electric) and two electronic keyboards) and keyboard/piano and everyone that knows me well seems to get on well with me. I don't usually get mad, actually I'd do anything not to, but rarely it does happen. Everyone seems to like my photography, which is good as I want to be a professional photographer in future.

I can eat and eat and not gain much weight, its bad as I am just over 8 stone and need to gain at least 2 stone to be normal weight for my height.

Also, I know someone who is so nice and amazing :) and the best friend anyone could want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom