• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why yes, I do like Hardenshipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geechisu

Hoenner and B/W fangirl
Reaction score
Despite the fact that I call it OppositesAttract. The name makes more sense for those two than it does for Buck and Marley.

So, anyway, looking for other fans. It's a rather rare ship, you know.

Ooo, that sounds like a hot ship

Wait, is the ship Buck and Marley?

No. OppositesAttract is Buck/Marley, but Harden is Archie/Maxie. I often confuse the names.

Oh hell yes.

When I first heard that people shipped them, I was all "pfft, yeah right". And then I played Sapphire and found myself going "Oh just make out already! You know you want to!"

Oh hell yes.

When I first heard that people shipped them, I was all "pfft, yeah right". And then I played Sapphire and found myself going "Oh just make out already! You know you want to!"

That's hilarious, since it's true. That's what I was like when I replayed Emerald.

Hardenshipping is love~~
Archie and Maxie obviously have a history of some sort.
They can deny it as much as they want, but we know the truth!

matsu2.gif

;D

Last edited:
=D

It's so rare to find fanart. That is why I make it my duty to fill the world with Harden fanfiction.
And then I get distracted. Anyway, if anyone has ideas for such FF, please tell me. I need requests to get rid of this writer's block D<

Hardenshipping fanfiction? 8D I'mma have to read that stuffs.
Unfortunately, I'm having an extreme fanfiction slump right now, so I doubt I'd be able to help with ideas. *sighh* Seriously, everything I've written in the past week has been utter crap. It's quite sad.
But I can provide more fanart!

2828412.gif

matsu4.png

r-4.jpg

:3

Nah, I usually ship Archie with Shelly, and let Maxie die alone xD

Is it just me, or is Matsu horribly sadistic in like, half of those? XD And I always saw him as an uberuke.

2pot65e.jpg
It's the best art I can do.

My fanfiction, however...
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1648831/ForeverandNevermore

Yeah, I always think of him as an uke as well, but apparently someone out there supports seme!Matsu. They have awesome art, though, so I ain't complainin'. ;p

Aww, your art is cute. Way better than I could do. >.>
And I just realized that I've already read some of your fics! I suppose there's only so much Hardenshipping fanfiction out there. Which is just plain scandalous!

Actually, I've been inspired by this thread. 8D I am officially writing a long-ish AoMatsu oneshot! *much rejoicing*
Now I just need to stop being a lazy fool. ;~;

Oh, you have? That makes me feel important =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom